Sonic Electronix

Lol you should be shot for saying your car can touch mine in a race. My car is in fact manual and has 160 horsepower with 160 TORQUE, something honda boneheads havent understood for years, no offense to the non-newbs (steve). It is bone stock bc its a 2007 and nothing has even come out for it yet. I was only trying to help you improve your system by telling you to build a ported box bc your a newb and dont know shit about sub boxes obviously. If you want to get mad bc I said your sub was bottom of the line which it is...I don't have a problem with it but I'm not gonna argue with ya. I beat older civics that I don't even know are racing me until I hear their exhaust whining like a sewing machine.

Stop. He manned up and apologized. Do the same.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

But to show i actualy read what was going on. IMO the PA is a better sub for getting louder but for a cleaner sound the P1 would win. Ive seen that PA hit a 143.x on the TL in a daily in the trunk of a car. Not a bad score i must say. Ive never seen a Pl even come close to that. The PA didnt soudn that great (ive heard more than one as well) and they are VERY touchy with their boxes. takes more of a fine tune to make them sound good. they will either sound like ass and not be loud or sound liek ass and be loud. THe P1 plays and sounds nice but doesnt really get that loud.

Now the whole ricer thing. Like he said its personal preference. Doesnt defeat the purpose its still a ricer but dont dog too hard but in leu of that DONT take it so hard.

No more out of you two or this thread is gone.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ok guys ive doen everyhting i can heer to be nice so shut this guy up PLEASE WOW. and by the way ur car is a fucking 4 door family car.

Might be in your opinion but it will walk the dog on you going straight or turning and my sub setup is much nicer...aint dat bout a bitch im done arguing with you kid.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz