Tiny Japanese Car Sx 18" Subwoofer

I started all my cuts after work and got em done. I have to put the box together today. That amplifier accepts no bigger than 8 ga. I think. I am buying my amplifier wiring kit today. I will be taking pictures of the box going together today. I also need to get some silicone today.

On another note. MDF is extremely hard to come by here in Okinawa. Soo I went with .75 birch. Hope it still sounds good. I will be using either a 2x4 or a wooden dowel for bracing. I also will be 45ing all the corners. Pics later.

Also for today, I am going to hook it all up without an aftermarket battery. I go to Thailand on the 30th which is the 29th for you guys in the states. If I have to get another battery..I will get it when I return.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

I started all my cuts after work and got em done. I have to put the box together today. That amplifier accepts no bigger than 8 ga. I think. I am buying my amplifier wiring kit today. I will be taking pictures of the box going together today. I also need to get some silicone today.

On another note. MDF is extremely hard to come by here in Okinawa. Soo I went with .75 birch. Hope it still sounds good. I will be using either a 2x4 or a wooden dowel for bracing. I also will be 45ing all the corners. Pics later.

Also for today, I am going to hook it all up without an aftermarket battery. I go to Thailand on the 30th which is the 29th for you guys in the states. If I have to get another battery..I will get it when I return.

Dozier, you're a "today" kinda guy just like me....lol One question: seeing that you're a today kinda guy, can you also provide pics TODAY?

lol i can't wait to see what you have going on

For some reason the gov. has blocked me from uploading pictures on my old sites. Someone give me their email address and I will email the pictures to you and let you post up all the images of the build.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

Archived