Well - I have all of the seats out of the Suburban right now, and I have about 2 weeks and no time really before all the new stuff goes in. The carpet is TRASHED!!!!, not like worn out, but just dirty in general.

What is the best way to get it cleaned up?? Should I pull it and take it in to a cleaner, or what??? Same with the seats - they could use some cleaning. The whole truck interior is that Chevy gray - Cloth - Not leather.....

Looking for something that'll clean while I do other stuff i guess - - - - something to spray on and soak, then clean up later with not so much scrubbing.....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

brake cleaner!! it might sound harsh, but it works really good. im not sure how big of an area your trying to cover, but if your gonna try it, try to get some that IS NOT so strong smelling

I only tell people 1/3 of what im REALLY doin', just so they can HATE ONLY on that third...

2007 Tahoe

factory system for now :)

Car Domain Page

Lay It Low Forum

Does your wife/girlfriend have a house rug scrubber? The attachment on them things rock if they have the brushes and the suction and water jet.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i just did my burb's carpet and i took it out and power washed it at the local u-wash. like solo said, i used some purple stuff on it to presoak it for about 20 mins, then hauled to wash and sprayed it. it got 90% of the cat puke looking stains and all the other shit off. the only problem was the faded sections. nothing a little carpet dye cant fix though. after done washing, i shopvac-ed the shit out of it till it was just damp them hung it to dry. worked grrrrrrrrreat for me, but a lot of work.