Second Skin Audio

Sub For 2200d

i juss got an audioque 2200d

and it does 2200 watts rms at 1 ohm

well i was looking at a btl but 2200 isnt really enough for one

and then i was thinking about a DC level 4

but what do you guys think

i only want one sub

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

the rms of a BTL is 2k... why do you need to put more on it? i think 1 btl and the 2200 would be a perfect match

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yah but ive heard people saying that a btl loves more than 2k rms

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

its not a bad thing to put more on it.. but its fine with the RMS as well... lol you gotta think about the insane people that are on the forum.. RMS is just as nice to put on.. if it wasnt the RMS would be higher

*edit* if your gonna go with DC go with the XL, i am not sure how well a lvl 4 would handle 2200+... but im overly cautious

Edited by Army_guy614

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yah im thinking about going with a 15 fi btl

and its gonna be in an integra hatch

yeah man, BTL or lvl4XL or 5 would do you very good... and i love integra builds :x

Team DC Audio

yah man i will deff have a summer build comin up

i juss gotta lot more shit to buy

Dont rule out the sundown audio nightshades. They get loud ass bawls off of 1500rms up to 3000rms. great subs and heavy as hell.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg