Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Port Area


Nate197

Recommended Posts

Posted
If I use a port tube with a diameter of 6 inches, is the port area equal 28.26 sq inches?

Depends How long is the Port?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

port area has nothing to do with the length of the port.

using the formula pi * (3 squared) got me 28.27sqin

yep

Posted
port area has nothing to do with the length of the port.

using the formula pi * (3 squared) got me 28.27sqin

yep

Ya your right sorry, it has been quite a long day for me, I was thinking of something else.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

port area has nothing to do with the length of the port.

using the formula pi * (3 squared) got me 28.27sqin

yep

If I have numerous ports, I have to first find the area and then add them together to find the total square inches.

Example four 6 inch diameter equals 28.27 x 4= 113.08 sq in

Is this correct

Posted
is that 6 inches internal diameter?

I am confused what you are saying isn't the diameter the same externally and internally?

Original question: is four 6 inch diameter equals 28.27 x 4= 113.08 sq in

Is this correct

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9207 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...