DREAM CAR FOR SPL????

Forevrbumpn

Well, I have only been butting in to other peoples threads, decided to start my own. I would like to know what YOU guys would buy, car wise, then system wise as something different, that you dont see every day. So I guess I would start off with my ideas,mid/late 90s Caprice wagon, with CRX style box, and 4-15s, below window line, about a good 3000 per sub, either Memphis MojoM3 15s, DD 9500, or FI, tuned just right, and be able to keep the middle bench seat, for those family trips, rollin on som Dubs ofcourse  ;)And/OR Just for FUN, one of them huge church vans, you know then 12 seater plusss, or even seem a 21 passenger Family van/bus, and run maybe few 100k watts, and as many 18s as possible, and keep the orginal bus look,  And then tuned so low,  about 20hz (JUST TO DO IT) cuz I cant think of anyone tunning that low, and haveing an actual comp vehicle. Maybe only a 160db @20hz down but would be great! :^

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i would LOVE to have a herse (spelling) and build two identical coffins one for a man and one for a woman, stain grade oak or maple with actuatiors on the lids , and insde be the subs (coffins be sub boxes ported) and have the amps mounted in a hidden cubby up front behind the drivers seat and all that

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

nice!  hearse are always great project cars

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:D  and i think i found one, after posting i went to a friends house and passed one siting in someones yard with grass up to the bottom of the windows, faded blue with a peeling vinyl on the back, im going to stop in tommrow (the irony or sunday asking info on a old ass hurse) lol and see if the beast is for sale, i need to find myself a street machine for next year since i want to do bass boxing and bass race instead of all out spl  ;)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Lol how ironic... i got my dream car for spl a few weeks ago... its an opel rekord its got a 3litre he he. im currently putting in 4 15s in a wall. going for bass boxing aswell...

:^ im going to buy the herse in about 5 weeks i talked to the owner, and come to find out he owns lewis funeral home in my town and hell take 800 for it and it runs smokes but runs interior is kinda shit but that works better id change it all out anyhoo so that might be next years project instead of doing my 12 10s in a clam shell  :D

hehe... gettin the hearse huh? take lots of pics!

sundown.jpg

Archived