Sonic Electronix

I meant the small square was the alt LOL, I was just trying to make a line to the bubble. I usually try to put a fuse after the power sources, so that way if excess current is pulled then the fuse will blow before your wire catches fire.

I think I would just run a 300A fuse the Alt to the Kinetic, than run it to the amp.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I think I would just run a 300A fuse the Alt to the Kinetic, than run it to the amp.

So are you gonna be bypassing the front battery?

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

So are you gonna be bypassing the front battery?

I don't believe so because the stock is bridged to the Kinetic so they both are being used.

If I take the stock battery off of the Kinetic, and I run it to the alt, than yah the stock will be by passed and won't be connected to the Kinetic battery but i dunno if thatll work?

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I don't believe so because the stock is bridged to the Kinetic so they both are being used.

If I take the stock battery off of the Kinetic, and I run it to the alt, than yah the stock will be by passed and won't be connected to the Kinetic battery but i dunno if thatll work?

I was just wondering cause if the alt. isnt connected to the Stock battery how is that battery gonna keep your car running/start it.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

I was just wondering cause if the alt. isnt connected to the Stock battery how is that battery gonna keep your car running/start it.

Yah, that makes sense So, U would have to run it from positive Alt to the positive kinetic, positive kinetic to positive stock. that's pretty much how it's wired, and theres a 300A fuse being used from both batteries. Than theres a 2nd fuse from Kinetic to the amp but that was a 250A and it got hot n smokey so thats my concern.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Diagram-1.jpg

Is that how you have it?

Personally I would go from Alt to the Upfront battery then to the kinetic then to the amp. But thats just my Opinion and how I run my stuff.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Diagram-1.jpg

Is that how you have it?

Personally I would go from Alt to the Upfront battery then to the kinetic then to the amp. But thats just my Opinion and how I run my stuff.

yah the diagram explains it peferct but u gotta understand the Battery is in the trunk, the Kinetic is behind the passenger seat and the alt isn't wired wif 0 gauge yet.

The Ground is from the Amp to the Stock in the trunk.

Kinetic has a ground under the back seat jus going from that to the battery nothin else.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

yah the diagram explains it peferct but u gotta understand the Battery is in the trunk, the Kinetic is behind the passenger seat and the alt isn't wired wif 0 gauge yet.

Oh ok then, I see what you are saying I thought the stocker was under the hood. Then what you have will work fine, as far as the 250A fuse im not sure, well good luck with the set-up, and I am really surprised no one else on the forum chirped in on this.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Oh ok then, I see what you are saying I thought the stocker was under the hood. Then what you have will work fine, as far as the 250A fuse im not sure, well good luck with the set-up, and I am really surprised no one else on the forum chirped in on this.

Well, it's pretty much all in the TDH section lol

Im jus trying to figure out if I can just run the 300A fuse from the alt, to the Kinetic, to the amp, to the Stock battery.

if thats ok or not and I appreciate the help, the diagram and feedback.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19