Opinions On Alpine Hu

I just picked up a alpine HU today to update a lil and i was wondering if any of yall have it and if so what do you think about it. It is a 9851 its silver with blue buttons and the face folds down and tilts and stuff, i am still learning things with it. I picked it up for 75 bucks for the cd player, remote, sleeve, and wiring harness did i over pay for it? Do these have any common issues?

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Alpine/Eclipse/Pioneer are who I tend to trust for head units. Any alpine will serve you well. Actually anyTHING alpine works nicely.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

i have always used alpine for my hu, i was just hoping someone else might have had this same one and could tell me of any problems they had with it or anything like that.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

I have nothing but good things to say about Alpine products

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived