Veiws On 2012 World Change/disaster/whatever?

I think jupiter will collapse forming a black hole. Jupiter's black hole will then suck in the closest planet to it, pluto. This will start a massive chain reaction causing not only orion's belt to implode, but also many cute innocent puppies will die as a result. oh yea, the stock market will also crash.

Rofl put the bottle down and back away from the liquor...lolol

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

I will probably eat taco bell, get laid, bang some music (hopefully on a much bigger, louder system) and jerk off...as usual. There are no big disasters going to happen on any set date, that is all tin foil hat-wearing lies.

they are armadillo helmets... duhh

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

Nothings happenings. The bible said Jesus would re-apear in 2000 or abouts, Notradomus predicted so much stuff, most of his quatrains never happended, or were read incorrectly. I think 2012 is superstition, nothing to worry about, I would worry about what Collin said, oh and I would put thought in to what Rusty said as well

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nothings happenings. The bible said Jesus would re-apear in 2000 or abouts, Notradomus predicted so much stuff, most of his quatrains never happended, or were read incorrectly. I think 2012 is superstition, nothing to worry about, I would worry about what Collin said, oh and I would put thought in to what Rusty said as well

lol

i think somthing major will happen but not any "set date"

LHATT

System:

2 mtx 4512's, 2 cubes each, tuned to 42hz

It will actually be Dec 22, 2012....and I can't fucking wait. I've grown tired of this world.

True that, I think we need an apocalypse, a natural new world order, could be fun....First place I'm raiding is a gun shop, then, holding up a grocery store with a group of military trained female survivors....I need to reproduce, eat, survive, and shoot motherfuckers. I might steal a bed as well, and maybe cable :)

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Well let's see, I'll probably rob a bank, then steal a car, drive thru a mall, then drive to the zoo and let every animal out, drive to the prison and let every animal out (lol), start a riot, drive thru a gun store and pick up some guns, drive by a bunch of luxury car dealerships and offload a bunch of ammo, and then stop in the middle of a busy intersection and and unload the biggest wad I could cum up with :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

Hmmmm, I wonder if I forgot anything?

Archived