Veiws On 2012 World Change/disaster/whatever?

The bible says the anti-christ will come first and everybody will love him.

That's the beginning of the end.

That's when we get worried.

Til then, Nothin to worry about.

That's one interpretation. ;)

I was thinking about it, and maybe the beginning of the end will start? I doubt that the world will end in 2012. But, believing in the Bible, I think that the time is near.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I will probably eat taco bell, get laid, bang some music (hopefully on a much bigger, louder system) and jerk off...as usual. There are no big disasters going to happen on any set date, that is all tin foil hat-wearing lies.

same note with this guy here...
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

the speed of change isn't the only bad part, going from 2 to 4 poles would devestate the climate, because less solar radiation would be deflected by the magnetic field

:bsflag: ? I've heard nothing, nothing about switching to 4 poles. There is a magnetic pole shift in which we'll have a magnetic pole reversal, but not the addition of 2 more poles. What would even warrant the addition of more poles?

lolz, I have a feeling you all will enjoy this crock

"According to prophetic and channelled writings, the pole and dimensional shifts are simultaneous (but this may not necessarily be the case-as in all things, discernment of all information is the key). About 5 - 6 hours before the actual shift happens, an extraordinary visual phenomenon should take place. The third and fourth dimensions actually begin to interface. Third dimensional consciousness gradually recedes away from us as we approach fourth dimensional consciousness. As the third dimensional grid begins to break down, synthetic objects disappear (say goodbye to your brand new Hi Fi & TV !!). This is one reason that even though there is a 500 million year history of advanced life on this planet, there is virtually no evidence of it. In order to survive a pole-shift, objects must be made purely out of natural materials like the pyramids and the Sphinx—natural materials that are in resonance with the Earth. Even then virtually everything on the planet will be blown away.

As the synthetic objects begin to disappear, fourth dimensional objects may suddenly emerge. Colours and shapes unlike anything we have ever known will appear on the landscape. "

bye bye car audio :cray:

:D

bottom line, most likely nothing will happen (like its already been mention, this is right up there with Y2K) but if it does oh well, nothing we can do. Just enjoy the next 3 years and 6 months :P

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived