Jump to content

Dad's Lingenfelter Twin Turbo Vette(Now with a VIDEO on first post!)


Recommended Posts

Posted

25k for turbo's? I call bs or you got hosed

Click here, read.

They raised their prices I guess.

Getting more and more popular.

Or maybe I was wrong with the number, I think when he got it done it was 35,000.

But hey, I don't live with him, I'll ask him sometime.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

they go all the way through ur motor install the turbo kit dyno tune it for it its probly well worth it

Yeah it's mounted below..

So if you open the hood up it just says, Lingenfelter..

But with the turbos mounted that low it raised everything up, hence the hood scoop. (Which I think looks badass)

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

lingenfelter always over charges I guess I shouldn't be surprised about that what are the turbo's 56t?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Click here, read.

They raised their prices I guess.

Getting more and more popular.

Or maybe I was wrong with the number, I think when he got it done it was 35,000.

But hey, I don't live with him, I'll ask him sometime.

Wenn_Du_Weinst made me laugh when i read his post, like i know of someone who got a kenne bell supercharger for $1200, msrp is $8500, sometimes buying at the right time saves u $

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Posted

oh and I forgot to say nice car

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I had no idea what a Lingenfelter Corvette was until I saw this video a few years ago, I was like H-O-L-Y SHIT. Your dad has a beautiful car there.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Posted

and I thought you meant turbo's only no install or anything

hks 56t are around 5k new I plan to put some on my mach 1

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

hmmm...Garrett Turbo's eh? im guessing their the GT30's or GT35's if their producing that much power...

ok u passed pics or ban now its

VIDS OR BAN :diablo:

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

Posted

hmmm...Garrett Turbo's eh? im guessing their the GT30's or GT35's if their producing that much power...

ok u passed pics or ban now its

VIDS OR BAN :diablo:

Videos are hard to get I only see my dad like once a week.

It's quite sad, I need to stop by someday and get a video of us taking it out on the highway.

I see him tonight for dinner, i'll ask if I can stop by sunday.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 525 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...