Sonic Electronix

Alright so I've got my first system, and don't get me wrong, i love it. But i got in my friends car the other day and he has 2 alpine type r special edition subs with like a 1400w amp and it was just retarded by a regular person's standards. Good thing we aren't regular people.

I'm currently running with 1 diamond d612 sub with a 400w planet audio amp. I was wondering, what would probably be my cheapest/best route to just stupid loud sound.

Anyone that can point me in the right direction, i appreciate it.

Edit: by the way, kinda new at this, so lamens terms is great :unknw:

Edited by Ewilk

what box is your sub in ported or sealed?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

pics of special edition type r's?

hey yeah really huh maybe the Rs are green or sumthing.

well then the other thing i could tell you is to get another sub and run two caseu two is always better then one.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ha yeah i'll try to snap one next time i'm with him. theyre pretty sick and they wang like hell
yeah, pretty interesting in seeing them. Never heard of a special edition type R. As for your question, how much are you willing to spend. There is a lot of good stuff out there that is affordable. It would just require you getting a new sub and amp (possibly a box too).

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

yeah, pretty interesting in seeing them. Never heard of a special edition type R. As for your question, how much are you willing to spend. There is a lot of good stuff out there that is affordable. It would just require you getting a new sub and amp (possibly a box too).

not really sure. maybe like ~3-400 dollars added to the system I already have. Probably getting a new amp here soon anyways. hopefully a 1000w so i can be set for a little bit

two is always better then one.
I been trying to tell my girl that about women but for some reason she isn't going for it :unsure:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f