Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

My mother's boyfriend is looking to replace his blown speakers inside his car. He wants a pair of Pioneer 5.25" up front and Pioneer 6x9's in the rear and I want to add a Old RF 200x2 amp. Would this be a good combo? He already has a Alpine HU but Idk want model though.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted
you should run a 4 channel amp for your components

Yeah I know but I don't think he's gonna a sub, so thats why I wanted to run the 2 ch. Besides I really don't like 4ch. amps for some strange reason.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

im switching from a 4 channel to a 2 channel for more power. i really dont use fader or balance anyway so it doesnt matter. ill still have balance control but fader...who gives a hit. its not like im running a surround sound.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

I happen to own a 200x2 and it will provide plenty of power. Those amps easily put out over 500wrms. However i would use something like a 40x2 for the front and a 60x2 for the rear and use the 200x2 for a sub if they were available, When i build my system back up i will be doing a 200x2 for some subs, a 400x4 for my mids and a 100x2 for my highs.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...