Well it will beat a lot harder.

I don't know how much RMS the MX has but i'm sure it's a lot more than the SX.

Yours will beat.

i'm definitely subscribed :)

man im hopin it beats...a MX tuned at 7 cubic foot at 34 hrtz...man i hope..thats the recommended airspace and tuning on it so we will see

#roadto150s

man im hopin it beats...a MX tuned at 7 cubic foot at 34 hrtz...man i hope..thats the recommended airspace and tuning on it so we will see

Yeah man it will be just fine.

I barely gave mine enough air space.

Yours will be real loud.

Now just get it finished!

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Yeah man it will be just fine.

I barely gave mine enough air space.

Yours will be real loud.

Now just get it finished!

im workin on it im workin on it..we are startin the box monday..so im hopin to have it in in the next week or so

#roadto150s

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok everyone, its been awhile since i have posted up my project...i have the 18 in and its running...the box that it is in now is only around a 4 cubic foot box and i am in the process of building a 7 cubic foot ported box for the sub..the 2500 watt monoblock that i have running it BARELY moves the sub...i have the US Amp MD-3D on the way to run it so we will see how that works out...right now it doesnt look even close to what i am planning but this will give you an idea of what i am running...i have 3 batteries but i plan on putting 2-3 more in it just to be safe...now on to the pictures! Enjoy....

SU1HMDAxMDguanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMDcuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMDYuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTQuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTUuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTYuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTAuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTIuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTMuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMTEuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxMDkuanBn.jpg

Here are some pics of the car its in.....

3939953450_874fa09c56.jpg

3939157189_c669ab090c.jpg

3939195467_493f89c4cd.jpg

3939966154_cb9cc54534.jpg

3939212389_6548c460c0.jpg

#roadto150s

my girlfriend has an '06 tiburon gt. i fucking love that car. cept for two things. im 6'2" and my head is in the roof constantly. and the car just is not that fast. really punchy in lower rpms but weak in the high range. i lke the half auto half manual tranny too its fun

get that new amp quick. that cozmik looks crappy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yea man that amp isnt cuttin it at all...it beat the piss outta my 12s and now i have it on this 18 and its BARELY pushin it...still sounds really good...if the MD doesnt cut it im goin to the MA Audio amp that is 4400 RMS and runs at 0.5 ohm stable so we will see how it goes...

#roadto150s

o yea i forgot to add about that amp...its 2500 watts at 1ohm and i am currently running it at 2 ohms...the sub is wired D1s so its not even close to bein broke in yet...it needs WAY more amp to break in the dual progressive spiders...hopefully that MD-3D will do the trick...we shall see!!

#roadto150s

Archived