DC Sound Lab

wow....interesting box. what is it going in? how big is that port? love the way that 10 looks lol. all surround and dust cap lolz. sexy little thing :spiteful: now then....vid!!! Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

wow....interesting box. what is it going in? how big is that port? love the way that 10 looks lol. all surround and dust cap lolz. sexy little thing :spiteful: now then....vid!!!

I think it's going in a Geo Metro.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

I think it's going in a Geo Metro.

I still can't figure out that box design....a metro eh...? hmmmm

15xtrur.png

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I love those lvl3's. I've done a few installs with them.... I did 3 15's ported in the sausage, 2 10's in a GTO, and a pair of the 12's in a WRX... They sound so very nice...

:wub: lvl3

:wub::wub::wub: lvl3s so loud in my car :P

15xtrur.png

sorry guys, not goin in the geo. its goin in my 88 bonneville.

the box was made for a "stock look" to go under the 6x9 boxes.

i didnt build it though. its 1.75 cube net tuned to ~40hz.

the box will be kinda sealed from the trunk facing into the cab.

i still need to cut out the metal panel that divides the trunk and cab.

a bandpass box might be in the future... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

btw: this is a bassrace 120-129.9 build :clapping:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

sorry guys, not goin in the geo. its goin in my 88 bonneville.

the box was made for a "stock look" to go under the 6x9 boxes.

i didnt build it though. its 1.75 cube net tuned to ~40hz.

the box will be kinda sealed from the trunk facing into the cab.

i still need to cut out the metal panel that divides the trunk and cab.

a bandpass box might be in the future... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

btw: this is a bassrace 120-129.9 build :clapping:

Oh I see ok. Yeah I was like....I've seen geo metros...and I can't figure out where the hell you would wedge that box in :P That makes more sense now. Make sure you post pics..... lolz.

oh and good luck in the 29.9s! I have yet to make it out to compete.

15xtrur.png