Jump to content

Rf T162s Send Them Back? (update 8.3.09 NEW COMPS HERE!) Page 2


Kasey

Recommended Posts

Posted

Testing other mid now...

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

Nope only one of the mids does it

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

1-800-669-9899 :D

hope you can get it all figured out fellow kasey :)

Thanks bro! I will give them a call in the morning

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

Well i called the guys at rockford and told them my dilemma. they asked me where i bough them and i seed amazon.

then the guy asked what seller i gave him the name. And was put on hold for about 30 seconds.

Wen he came back he seed that the seller bough from was not a authorized dealer. He then told me that there was 2 options.

I could send them back from where i bough them. Or Because, are as of june, they have been discontinued i could send them in to RF and they could send me the new and improved Power series.

Even tho i had not bough through a authorized dealer. So I'm sending in my separates and there sending me the new ones.

Rockford you have excellent customer service and a customer for life

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

thats cool as hell :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

thats cool as hell :D

HELL YA!

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

Sent them to RF this morning should have the new ones some time in July-August.

Pic of the new ones.

Posted Image

Here is a Link to the manual

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

Posted

My speaker amp fried a channel and there for melted my right door speaker. I called up Rockford and they cut me the same deal as you! I get the new power series as well which is sick! Love their service and love their products. I am also a customer for life now!

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...