I Kissed A Girl - Metal Version

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Yeah, I would have to agree with you on that. Nice

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

lol my sister recently got into metal...

i showed her a lil while ago and she was jammin...

i now have to rip the song and burn it for her lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

I've never actually listened to this song, but this is kick ass, those drums are amazing.

So your driving down the road bumpin your tunes, people are around and looking, this comes on, they hear the rock start jammin along, then katy perry kicks and they stop, and look with confused faces...... do they jam or look at you funny for listening to a chick song....... ROFL.