Sonic Electronix

wire wise if u get u a 100" roll u would have enough for 4 runs front to back and a lil bit more hit up mechman get is 250 amp rhino alt 3-5 batt powermaster or group 31 ditch the caps. that should get u started. where u stationed at bro?

i'm stationed out here at cherry point, nc.

Corporal, USMC

you run the power wire from your front batt *thats hooked up to your alt, or run from alt to back batt....

u can do it either way what ever looks best under the hood i say

lol genes audio still there thats where i was stationed when i was in

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Wat year expedition do you have. I have a 98 and can measure out the amount of wire i would use if this was my setup. Let me know.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

good old havenot. If you want I have a buddy in fayetteville who would do you proper.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

good old havenot. If you want I have a buddy in fayetteville who would do you proper.

that would be a great deal of help to me. Gene's audio is ripping people off like it's cool down here. would he be able to install everything if i took it to him? what about boxes?

Corporal, USMC

u can do it either way what ever looks best under the hood i say

lol genes audio still there thats where i was stationed when i was in

yeah, he's still here and robbing peolpe blind. he knows his stuff, but he overcharges EVERYTHING, especially if you dont know anything about car audio. that's why i'm trying to get this done myself.

Corporal, USMC

it's a 2000 xlt with the 3rd row taken out. thanks for the help.

Don't go to that rinky dink shop right outside the gate. They don't know what they are talking about and they can't help you. Plus their demo vehicle sounds like shit.

We're gonna be deploying with MTACS-28 out there in a couple weeks. If you want, you can pm me a number and I'll call you when I get out there. I'll get you all set up with everything you need. It'll be my last bit of car audio before leaving again. :D

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Don't go to that rinky dink shop right outside the gate. They don't know what they are talking about and they can't help you. Plus their demo vehicle sounds like shit.

We're gonna be deploying with MTACS-28 out there in a couple weeks. If you want, you can pm me a number and I'll call you when I get out there. I'll get you all set up with everything you need. It'll be my last bit of car audio before leaving again. :D

cool man! thanks! but umm.... i dunno how to pm you lol but here it is anyway- 7044511416 just hit me up during chow or after working hours, i dont have any signal out here at MACS-2. i really appreciate the help man.

Corporal, USMC

Well, i would get your electrical system up to par befor you spend all that money in equipment.

Power Wire/RCAs Go there for those..

Alts, Dual/Triple/Quad alt setup, you should be fine with Dual 160+ alts or even a really good 200+ alt )

DC Alts # is 888 441 0144

Or hit up Mechman on this Forum and get a PM for price

Also think about getting MLA if you dont get a external regulator

Its not in stock, but i recommend a few Kinetik 2400s

also replace your stock batt with a lower version of these

Do the BIG 3 with 0/1 gauge from Knukonceptz

Dynamat

what's MLA?

Corporal, USMC