Project "SQL Monte Carlo v4" *Updated 1.26.12*

Just went out and tried it again and at first i didnt think it worked because the change engine oil light didnt actually flash it just goes from security to a picture of a battery but then i turned my car on and i was waiting for it to pop back up but it didnt! :clapping: Thank you for the help man

2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

5% Tint All Around

Current Set Up: Link

You could make this easier by going to just about any O'Reilly store and getting some GM battery post extenders that are actually made for this purpose. i used one in my 2002 Grand Prix GT and it made attachment of the 4 gauge lug just that much easier

http://1800woofers.c...ucts/detail/872

the bottom threads attach the stock cable to the battery and the top threads are where you would put the ring terminal. much safer connection imo.

I'll do you one better

IMGP2023.jpg

IMGP2435.jpg

See anything different? My new SVR battery (got it a month after the Big 3 was initially done) has dual sets of posts on it, two on top, two on the side. I use the side posts for all stock connections, top for all audio/other power connections via XScorpion terminals. How you like them apples? :P

I wouldn't have been able to use those extenders because the terminal couldn't be removed from that black boot without destroying it (the boot). That's why I did it the way I did. But thanks anyway :drinks:

niiiiice one there. yeah for some the bolt does not come out very easily. but oh well, you have a muuch better set up now.

Just went out and tried it again and at first i didnt think it worked because the change engine oil light didnt actually flash it just goes from security to a picture of a battery but then i turned my car on and i was waiting for it to pop back up but it didnt! :clapping: Thank you for the help man

No problem

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

niiiiice one there. yeah for some the bolt does not come out very easily. but oh well, you have a muuch better set up now.

Yep, the dual posts makes life so much easier!

Just got some LED's.....I plan on making the switch over the all LED lighting in my car eventually, these mofo's are expensive so it's gonna be done in increments. The first increment today is gonna be my license plate light and my reverse lights. I just tested the brightness of them on a spare battery in my garage, damn son, these mofo's still have me seeing spots :pardon:

Alright, a few weeks ago I was checking out some new Honda Accords online and found one where the dude had swapped out every regular filament bulb with super white LED's and it looked sick! Check it out

p4010831.jpg

So the LED bug has bitten me! How convenient it was that my license plate bulb and one of my reverse light bulbs have been burnt out for at least a year so I figured I'd replace those first and see how they look and decide if I want to continue with the LED conversion.......after seeing them on my car, i'm in full LED conversion mode :yahoo:

IMGP3124.jpg

IMGP3125.jpg

I think they look more blue in the pics than they really are, they're a really super bright white with a slight blue tint to it, similar I'd say to some 6k HID's. Since I already started on the outside i'm gonna go ahead and finish it off and then hit the interior.

quick question where did you get them leds at??? i have some but im not liking my plate light...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

quick question where did you get them leds at??? i have some but im not liking my plate light...

I got mine from iJDMtoy.com....I had never heard of this place before, I did a google search for LED bulbs and they were one of the links that came up. They've got a hell of a selection and some pretty decent prices so I gave 'em a shot. I ordered Monday, rcvd my order today.

I got mine from iJDMtoy.com....I had never heard of this place before, I did a google search for LED bulbs and they were one of the links that came up. They've got a hell of a selection and some pretty decent prices so I gave 'em a shot. I ordered Monday, rcvd my order today.

I've come across that same pic a while back. Encouraged me to purchased the same for my Accord.

2009 Honda Accord EX-L

System in the works:

Pioneer AVH-3200DVD (check)

Hertz Mille MLK165 (check)

SAX-125.2 (check)

AA Havoc 12" Ported (check)

SAZ-1500D (check)

1/0awg Knu Kolossus Flex (check)

XS Power D3400 (check)

Stock 120amp Alternator

SS Damplifier Pro (check)

I've come across that same pic a while back. Encouraged me to purchased the same for my Accord.

I love the bodystyle of your accord, they look real nice when modded right.

Archived