DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

The SPL XL will destroy the lv5!!! Also XL is standard with 3 spiders.

Thanks for the clarification.

Now about this whole destroy thing....can you elaborate....cuase it aint gonna work :friends:

And how about a recomendation on spider set up. I currently have 6 but believe 5 is sufficient. What are your thoughts? :spiteful:

going from 4 to 6 was a bit much on the xl's. sounds like they are just still real tight but i would think in your case 5 would be just about right but since your ready for recones to go with 5 may as well see what these things do you know how low can they go and what the next breaking point or has thor met his match a sub he cant destroy unless clipped to hell and back on 4k apeice

going from 4 to 6 was a bit much on the xl's. sounds like they are just still real tight but i would think in your case 5 would be just about right but since your ready for recones to go with 5 may as well see what these things do you know how low can they go and what the next breaking point or has thor met his match a sub he cant destroy unless clipped to hell and back on 4k apeice

Not a chance :spiteful:

I get more than 8500 unclipped Ill go for 10 clipped lmao!

Edited by thorshammer

you started testing on the meter yet @.5ohm?

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

Thanks for the clarification.

Now about this whole destroy thing....can you elaborate....cuase it aint gonna work :friends:

And how about a recomendation on spider set up. I currently have 6 but believe 5 is sufficient. What are your thoughts? :spiteful:

elaborate? It will curb stomp the lv5!!! haha You are asking me about the spiders? 4 is plenty i feel. Your only issue was the surrounds, but remember the 10" surround is smaller then the rest of them. You seen me test 4000+ on that XL free air with 3 spiders.