Sonic Electronix

Fyi, New American Bass Subwoofers

A new line of woofers is now available but no pics as of yet. Check www.americanbassusa.com in the near future for the specs and i might have some pics shortly. But anyways the new woofer is from the TNT line it is a hybrid cross between the american bass XD series and the XFL series. Basicly xd softparts with the xfls motor and cast basket, available in a 12 inch version with dual 4 coils. its a go between for a little more performance for those on a budget but wanting a woofer to handle btween 600- 1000 watts rms (depending on application). Contact your local dealer for pricing.

American Bass*DC Power

is it just me or are there allotta new subs comin out coppin on FI and DC and all that

:unsure:

that sub looks nothing like fi and dc or all that.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

its not suppose to look like a FI or a DC and what do you mean copin just becasue they made a hybrid sub?

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

the cone and surround does and the magnet and basket looks like something ive seen many times b4 i cant name the brand for some reason it escapes me but the sub is almost a replica of the kove armegeddons the basket is a lil differant and theres a rubber cover on the magnet

sorta looks like a dd, beastly lookin lil woofer tho :)

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

its not suppose to look like a FI or a DC and what do you mean copin just becasue they made a hybrid sub?

i just think that allotta these subs are startin to look too close i mean you dont see an alpine or a kicker or a pioneer or a kenwood or a pg lookin like that

Archived