DC Sound Lab

maybe you can start with a blue skull then work the high lights and some shading with maybe a soft pearl white or silver! do a main skull in the middle and tiny ones surrounding it now that would be sweet!!

hey this is a great idea, hey i met up wit chad today he is hella gonna hook it up

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

he said it would be hard to do my design because of the straight lines you know lol? well dont say what i want anyways!

lol dam dat hella sux's!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

Blue or black base With a skull shaped out in a big cloud of smoke. So the whole thing would be covered in smoke with the dark color background.

.02 LOL :good:

This is tight!!! better be crazy at le airbrush though lol :D

Posted Image

Edited by mxer111

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Blue or black base With a skull shaped out in a big cloud of smoke. So the whole thing would be covered in smoke with the dark color background.

.02 LOL :good:

This is tight!!! better be crazy at le airbrush though lol :D

Posted Image

i think we got a winner!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

I don't know who's doin the airbrushing but i hope he's got them skillz big time.. I only know one guy personally that could pull that off on such a small piece and he doesn't work in the middle of the Mall if you know what I mean :D But I'm sure they got somebody badass... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I don't know who's doin the airbrushing but i hope he's got them skillz big time.. I only know one guy personally that could pull that off on such a small piece and he doesn't work in the middle of the Mall if you know what I mean :D But I'm sure they got somebody badass... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

No...I DON't work in a mall...But you guys have to remember something...I got a 5-6 inch cap with HUGE raised letters.."DC"...its kinda hard going around those with "Sharp" lines. I have had some serious req for big time detail, and I dont have that much room to play with...while your ideas are great,,,and your right,,it would look badass....we still only have a small cap...even the "Best" airbrusher couldn't make hard lines look good over the top of the letters... the skulls I did were NOT real clear,,almost a ghost look...looked pretty cool..but it was tough to detail...If a brusher did what you wanted,,,you would not be happy...it would be "Bloch'y" and we are try'n to stay away from bad brush jobs...I want the very best to go out to you, and want you to be happy with your subs, but you have to remember,,,,,,,,,,,,its still a 6 inch cap...Rod @ oNFire Graf-X