DC Sound Lab

No...I DON't work in a mall...But you guys have to remember something...I got a 5-6 inch cap with HUGE raised letters.."DC"...its kinda hard going around those with "Sharp" lines. I have had some serious req for big time detail, and I dont have that much room to play with...while your ideas are great,,,and your right,,it would look badass....we still only have a small cap...even the "Best" airbrusher couldn't make hard lines look good over the top of the letters... the skulls I did were NOT real clear,,almost a ghost look...looked pretty cool..but it was tough to detail...If a brusher did what you wanted,,,you would not be happy...it would be "Bloch'y" and we are try'n to stay away from bad brush jobs...I want the very best to go out to you, and want you to be happy with your subs, but you have to remember,,,,,,,,,,,,its still a 6 inch cap...Rod @ oNFire Graf-X

NO NO NO bro.... I didn't know who was doing the caps. I wasn't sayin you weren't the man cause I have seen some of the caps you did and there badass.... For some reason i was under the impression he was having somebody else do it because i didn't know you did one-offs. I thought you just mass produced the ones that were displayed in the original dc custom caps post. That's why i made reference to the Mall guys to make sure he didn't expect just some joe shmo with an airbrush to be able to put it down... In my post you replied to i completely acknowledged the fact that the piece is tiny and it would be very complex.. I didn't take the raised letters into account though thanx for bringing that back to my attention. I'm sure that whatever you put down for ol' boy will be sick and I apologize if anything I said offended you, This was not my intention..

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

NO NO NO bro.... I didn't know who was doing the caps. I wasn't sayin you weren't the man cause I have seen some of the caps you did and there badass.... For some reason i was under the impression he was having somebody else do it because i didn't know you did one-offs. I thought you just mass produced the ones that were displayed in the original dc custom caps post. That's why i made reference to the Mall guys to make sure he didn't expect just some joe shmo with an airbrush to be able to put it down... In my post you replied to i completely acknowledged the fact that the piece is tiny and it would be very complex.. I didn't take the raised letters into account though thanx for bringing that back to my attention. I'm sure that whatever you put down for ol' boy will be sick and I apologize if anything I said offended you, This was not my intention..

No offense take'n...its just that im getting some SERIOUS req for very detailed work...and in a small space...its tough to get it all in there...I do the best I can with the space give'n. all i ask, is that we try to see how im gonna do that before ya ask...i don't want to let anyone down,,but when you want a naked woman with 400 skulls around her,,,,its a little tough...hahahahaha...no problem man,,were good...When I was talked to by Rusty,,we talked in detail about how we could go about this...now im working on a "Fire" basket with fire caps, and then later down the road,,ill be able to "match" your cars paint with your code,,for a perfect match..

I did a custom cap for one of Rusty's guys who came by the shop with the sub,,,I got to tell ya,,,these subs ARE impressive to say the least....HUGGGGGE!!!!! and ill post a pic of the cap...but the cap was 9-10 in dia. it turned out ok...but very labor intensive ..take a look....unreal....

No offense take'n...its just that im getting some SERIOUS req for very detailed work...and in a small space...its tough to get it all in there...I do the best I can with the space give'n. all i ask, is that we try to see how im gonna do that before ya ask...i don't want to let anyone down,,but when you want a naked woman with 400 skulls around her,,,,its a little tough...hahahahaha...no problem man,,were good...When I was talked to by Rusty,,we talked in detail about how we could go about this...now im working on a "Fire" basket with fire caps, and then later down the road,,ill be able to "match" your cars paint with your code,,for a perfect match..

I did a custom cap for one of Rusty's guys who came by the shop with the sub,,,I got to tell ya,,,these subs ARE impressive to say the least....HUGGGGGE!!!!! and ill post a pic of the cap...but the cap was 9-10 in dia. it turned out ok...but very labor intensive ..take a look....unreal....

Alright cool man, just trying to keep everything on an even keel, ain't trying to step on a bunch of toes.....Where can I find that 9-10 incher at??? I'd like to see it....LINK??? :D

what type of airbrush are you using on caps??

vehicle-02 toyota celicawoofers-groundshaker g-s1 10" woofersamp-SUNDOWNAUDIO SAZ 3500battery-1 C&D battery

Is this the 9-10 inch cap he was talking about????? That's badass either way looks like the whole f'n cone