Anyone Else Prep'n Up For 2 Wheel Season?

I am sorry to I aint tryin to argue either so don't take it at that. Also, I see your point on the v-twins now, if you learn on a bike like that then you do learn throttle control somewhat. I just didn't stop to think about it. Most riders that want sport bikes for their first street bike aren't gonna want to buy an older or even take the time to hop on a v-twin and for that matter defenitely not a 250, that is the problem. So that is why I reccomend some of the older katanas , because they do wrap out fast but not as fast as some of the other 600's that were in the same era, plus they look really cool when you repaint them from the ugly colors of they chose.

-Steven-

Dude..don't apologize. I don't take anything as arguing...its open discussion. If it wasn't for topics like this, Nismo would go buy up burrito's Zx14, leaving burrito to sell the dirtbikes for a moped..lol (j/k guys)

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Dude..don't apologize. I don't take anything as arguing...its open discussion. If it wasn't for topics like this, Nismo would go buy up burrito's Zx14, leaving burrito to sell the dirtbikes for a moped..lol (j/k guys)

Haha, I know I don't need to apologize, but I do just because. haha and I can get Burrito a hell of a deal on a vespa. We just got one of the newer ones in on a trade and it is funny as hell to see my 6ft 280lb big ass riding it. It screams for mercy. haha.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

haha, we should all get some scooters and go messin around on a weekend, that is some fun right there.

-Steven-

I would be all over it..providing we all were decked out in our gear....uhhh..for protection of course. Could you just see a dozen guys on scooters all suited up for the track dragg'n knee on vespa's..lmao

Nismo - Nah man. I'm all about the streets. I roll on a 2005 R1 and the wife has a 2006 Gsxr750

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I would be all over it..providing we all were decked out in our gear....uhhh..for protection of course. Could you just see a dozen guys on scooters all suited up for the track dragg'n knee on vespa's..lmao

Nismo - Nah man. I'm all about the streets. I roll on a 2005 R1 and the wife has a 2006 Gsxr750

hey kev! i dont know if you remember the prairie city ohv park, but they race nsr 5o's, ysr 50's, pocket bikes, and vespa scooters on the shifter cart track... this season they are having mini motard racing also!!! you guys ever make it to cali i have a garage full of pocket toys for us to go play on!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived