Anyone Else Prep'n Up For 2 Wheel Season?

I would be all over it..providing we all were decked out in our gear....uhhh..for protection of course. Could you just see a dozen guys on scooters all suited up for the track dragg'n knee on vespa's..lmao

hellz yeah! I've got my leathers ready to go, haha.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

hey kev! i dont know if you remember the prairie city ohv park, but they race nsr 5o's, ysr 50's, pocket bikes, and vespa scooters on the shifter cart track... this season they are having mini motard racing also!!! you guys ever make it to cali i have a garage full of pocket toys for us to go play on!!!

Hell yeah I remember Prairie city, I can't believe they are racing those things. I'ma gonna have to come back and show ya'll how it's done colorado style. Gotta find me some titanium knee pucks first..lol

When you gonna give us pictures of the toys? I'll have the bikes out this weekend (going to the track on sunday), so i'll get some pics posted. BTW, I am trying to get a trip planned out there for this summer, so i'll keep you posted.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak

Hell yeah I remember Prairie city, I can't believe they are racing those things. I'ma gonna have to come back and show ya'll how it's done colorado style. Gotta find me some titanium knee pucks first..lol

When you gonna give us pictures of the toys? I'll have the bikes out this weekend (going to the track on sunday), so i'll get some pics posted. BTW, I am trying to get a trip planned out there for this summer, so i'll keep you posted.

You better get ready for Nopi man. Yup nopi is coming to d town. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fug dat man...it's gett'n nice outside. Why loiter at a show when you can be dragg'n knee in the canyons...priorities mang

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Guest Nismofreak

Cuzz I don't have a drag car. Man I need to meet you someday man. Plus you need to have a well built car for pikes peak. Any drags goin on this week or not? I'm a guy that attends shows pretty much nothin else.

Cuzz I don't have a drag car. Man I need to meet you someday man. Plus you need to have a well built car for pikes peak. Any drags goin on this week or not? I'm a guy that attends shows pretty much nothin else.

no he said draggin knee not dragg'n cars. dragg'n knee means going around cruisin in some of the curved places of roads and just havin a blast crusin. and canyon carving is another riding term that means basically the same thing. Have you ever heard of deals gap in North Carolina? Well that is the ultimate defenition of canyon carving and draggin knee man. although all the things you mentioned are fun also.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

Archived