Lack of creativity FTL!!!!!!!! If you wanna see somebody smoke a sub with a wall socket go to youtube and search.. Have some real fun with it and use your melon :)

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Lack of creativity FTL!!!!!!!! If you wanna see somebody smoke a sub with a wall socket go to youtube and search.. Have some real fun with it and use your melon :)

I got a creative Idea buy a junker car, install 8" sub in it, power with inferno 8.1, skydive with the car out of a plane, crank up the stereo at 8000 feet and blow the sub, how is that for creative.

Edit: Dont forget to exit car after sub is blown

Final step, find the sub in the remains and save it forever

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I got a creative Idea buy a junker car, install 8" sub in it, power with inferno 8.1, skydive with the car out of a plane, crank up the stereo at 8000 feet and blow the sub, how is that for creative.

you got $20 to do that.

eh, wall socketing isnt much fun. it will pretty much pop instantly. as someone said, get some wood and play around with some "exotic" box designs like horns, tlines, bandpass, and maybe bandpass-tlines. quite a bit of fun and you will learn some stuff along the way. just get an old home stereo to power it (or a small plate amp) and have some fun.

eh, wall socketing isnt much fun. it will pretty much pop instantly. as someone said, get some wood and play around with some "exotic" box designs like horns, tlines, bandpass, and maybe bandpass-tlines. quite a bit of fun and you will learn some stuff along the way. just get an old home stereo to power it (or a small plate amp) and have some fun.

Werd^ B)

Edit: Dont forget to exit car after sub is blown

Final step, find the sub in the remains and save it forever

I can't imagine launching an inferno 8.1 out of a plane... maybe have quick disconnect wires with it strapped to you so you can take it with you lol

That's a T line, people have already mentioned that.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

That's a T line, people have already mentioned that.

Ummmmm.... I know....I would be the "people" who mentioned it to start with....Just giving him an idea of what you can do with a lil bity woofer like that..

If action speaks louder than words....Than video's speak louder that words as well. Compenda B)