I have a honda civic coupe 6 generation and my audio is:

-Amplifier hifonics BXI 2600D

-2x RE AUDIO SE12D4 wired at 1 ohm

-Power cap DIETZ hybrid 20F

-Alternator 160Ampers

Soon I planing to:

-do BIG III

-add extra battery in the trunk

Subwoofers is in the trunk and he is ported, about 2,5-2,8 cubic feat for bouth.

They play quaiet good but I want something what play mutch louder. I planed to buy 4x RE SE12D2( cone area is big of 4x12" so a lot of air could be move ) but trunk is not enough big and enclosure will be to small and bass will be not too low(there is no any posibility to tuned low like in manual).At present I have tuned about 50Hz :(

What subs or sub will be good for me? I want to do a hair trik :hairtrick: , but sub must be in the trunk. Is there posibility to do a hair trik? What sub/s will be the best for this?

Now i planing to buy 2x RE SX15D4 or ewentualy 2x FI 15BTL ( they will be much louder then re but I think that to hair trik a RE will be better). What play music nicer RE or FI? Or maybe you advice my another sub/s?

............ :blink:

:01nocomment8so:

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

AA

DC

FI

Only way youll be doin a hairtick is if you "WALL" it... ive NEVER seen a trunk car get loud enough to pull a MASSIVE hairtrick with the subs in the trunk..

Steve pulled a nice one with his honda(Back in the day) but it still wasnt massive....

Also Welcome to SMD

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I know that I'm not do a massive hairtrik, but even a small I will be happy. I have found this movie:

For me it's very good hairtrik for only 1x15" and if I buy 2x15" should be better. So what you think, what subs should I buy. Subs should be useful in daily drive.

I have serched a DC subs and LV 4 is not good couse have impedance D 2ohm. When I buy two of them it give me 0.5 or 2 ohm(my amplifier is 1-8ohm). LV3 have low power and LV4XL and LV5 is too powerful for my amplifier.

AA - I do not what subs are.

FI has good impedance for my amplifier, and BL or Q series I could buy. Which one of them is beter? Q or BL series?

And how about RE SX series? It's not good enought? Are they worse then FI BL or Q series?

So which one to buy? I have about 650-700$ max for subs.

Greetings from europe and thank you for your time :)

befor you go out and spend alot of money on new stuff, tune your box to 32-35 hz and try it with the SEs, im waiting on my DC lvl4XLs to get reconed and i have my old OLD RE SEs in and they get quite loud off of 980 rms per speaker! just tune ALOT lower then 50hz

hairtricks are gonna be pretty hard with a trunk car.. unless the setup is really, really nice :)

give your SEs a chance, try it lower and i guarantee that you will like them more tuned lower

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I have found this movie:

For me it's very good hairtrik for only 1x15" and if I buy 2x15" should be better.

This sub in the movie its in a wagon not a trunk. you might get a similar effect if you can flip the seats down

Team S.M.D.

Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1

- American Bass 500.1

- 60 ft of 3/0

-480 Ah of battery

- (2) stock alternators (70 +90)

- Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts

car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol

you can also get the DCs in Dual 1s if you want, if your going for 2 15s...

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

befor you go out and spend alot of money on new stuff, tune your box to 32-35 hz and try it with the SEs, im waiting on my DC lvl4XLs to get reconed and i have my old OLD RE SEs in and they get quite loud off of 980 rms per speaker! just tune ALOT lower then 50hz

hairtricks are gonna be pretty hard with a trunk car.. unless the setup is really, really nice :)

give your SEs a chance, try it lower and i guarantee that you will like them more tuned lower

I konw that if I make a bigger box and tune it right they play much better but for a few months I will be want much more then 2xSE. So it does not sense to make a bigger box. In my opinion better to sell SE and buy something bigger and stronger.

you never know, with a properly tuned box you could possibly be happy with your 12s you have right now

Team DC Audio

You are not going to do hairtricks in a trunk car. You would need to wall it off first. Just pick something you will be happy with.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D