Sonic Electronix

Any Ideas How To Get More Out Of My Current Setup?

What is an aeroport? Yea my space is just about maxed out, like i said the box under the seat barely fits as it is and I know im being picky saying I wanna get more outta my stuff but still want to be able to fit 2 people back there as well.

so if i was to make a port from pvc how would i go about figuring out how wide an long the pipe should be?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

What is an aeroport? Yea my space is just about maxed out, like i said the box under the seat barely fits as it is and I know im being picky saying I wanna get more outta my stuff but still want to be able to fit 2 people back there as well.

psp-inc.com

You might be better off going with two subs instead of three.... it will give the two subs more airspace and you would get more power out of the amp.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

so if i was to make a port from pvc how would i go about figuring out how wide an long the pipe should be?

just to give you guys a better visual.... http://www.subthump.com/ctbultra.htm this is not the EXACT box I have but it is almost identical these boxes say .95 cu ft per chamber but the one i bought elsewhere says 1. The box for the third sub is a box i built that is just a rectangular box with the left and right side extended about 3 inches to go over that bump on the floor in the middle. That box sits so the sub is downfiring and raised about 1.5 inches above the bump

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

are each of your boxes their own chamber? if so what are the dementions, what are you tuned at, and how big would you want the diameter?

psp-inc.com

You might be better off going with two subs instead of three.... it will give the two subs more airspace and you would get more power out of the amp.

Thats why i got the third sub. 2 wasnt loud enough and the third one makes a big difference but i still want more. again I understand im being pretty picky but I know theres gotta be cheap and easy ways to pull a little more out of what I have

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

are each of your boxes their own chamber? if so what are the dementions, what are you tuned at, and how big would you want the diameter?

Yes the box in the middle Is seperate, I built it with help from the rockford site the box wizard. The dual downfire under the seat box is divided into 2 sides theres a wall in the middle and the info says theres 1 cu ft per chamber. I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what a box is tuned to.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Thats why i got the third sub. 2 wasnt loud enough and the third one makes a big difference but i still want more. again I understand im being pretty picky but I know theres gotta be cheap and easy ways to pull a little more out of what I have

to be honest. if you want to get the best beat and still keep your backseats i'd do a port through so you could build a much bigger box for each still have your port and still have room. but thats alot of work

Yes the box in the middle Is seperate, I built it with help from the rockford site the box wizard. The dual downfire under the seat box is divided into 2 sides theres a wall in the middle and the info says theres 1 cu ft per chamber. I have absolutely no idea how to figure out what a box is tuned to.

ok. well you could wing it and make a guess. or if you look up the specs on the sub brand it should tell what it should be tuned to to the box size. if not i can't really tell you the port length. did you install your stuff?

ok. well you could wing it and make a guess. or if you look up the specs on the sub brand it should tell what it should be tuned to to the box size. if not i can't really tell you the port length. did you install your stuff?

Yea i did install all my stuff thats about all i can handle. I know how to run the wire and hook it up when it comes to the technical finess stuff Im lost

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3