Sonic Electronix

Any Ideas How To Get More Out Of My Current Setup?

I agree I think a fiberglass box is a little beyond me. Id love to be able to do stuff like that but i just dont want to invest much more money into the sound system its just a dailydriver and I only want a little more bang not looking to be hittin 150 db I mean i completly appreciate all the ideas I just want the easiest cheapest way to get a little more bass.

here i shoulda done this to begin with ... I just put some pics of the setup up on cardomain heres my link check it out maybe this will help you guys out more.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3335727

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

There is 4" between the door and where the box stops. Choke it does not.

Loads well there.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Loads well there.

ok so 2'' ports facing the doors on the under the seat box what about the middle box?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Loads well there.

ah, i see. i thought the box went closer to the door. but im still worried about that middle chamber.

i still say to take out the middle sub and make it all one box with the port in the middle. but thats just me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok so 2'' ports facing the doors on the under the seat box what about the middle box?

Alright so I have the pvc and a 2'' hole drill bit Im just waiting for the rain to stop. New england sucks and we have had rain everyday for over a week and a half now. Supposed to be nice again startin thursday night so im gettin ready to do this thing but Im kinda of having second thoughts i just need someone to reassure me this will work. All I keep thinkin is the boxes I have arent big enough to port. Is it really going to be better porting boxes that are only 1 cuft?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Alright so I have the pvc and a 2'' hole drill bit Im just waiting for the rain to stop. New england sucks and we have had rain everyday for over a week and a half now. Supposed to be nice again startin thursday night so im gettin ready to do this thing but Im kinda of having second thoughts i just need someone to reassure me this will work. All I keep thinkin is the boxes I have arent big enough to port. Is it really going to be better porting boxes that are only 1 cuft?

and im also thinking of firing all 3 ports foward toward the back of the front seats rather than out the sides towards the doors. it just makes more sense to me that all them facing the same way would be better unless theres something i dont know about having the ports face that way?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Loading. But hey. Try whatever you want

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I've only done prob 300 under seat chevy boxes.

I've only done prob 300 under seat chevy boxes.

no man dont get me wrong I definatley trust you anyone on here knows way more than i do about all this stuff thats why im asking so many questions. I have no idea what loading means. So your sayin put the ports in the sides of the box facing the doors. If thats what you recommend i should do Im gonna do the only thing that confuses me about that is where do i put the port on the box in the middle If i got one goin to the left and one goin to the right where do i put it for the middle box? will it mess everything up to have 2 ports going one way and 1 going another? or should i put the port in the top of the box or in the side facing the back of the front seats?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

well untill u build another box, try just porting the 2.

you so need another box, it's not even funny.

Archived