08'-09' 250 ninja's are nice. But I'd get a older 600- zx-6,gsxr, yzf, or cbr. You'll get tired of the 250 or 500 in a year and you'll be looking for something bigger. Just buy a 600 and take it easy on it until you get really use to it.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680

08'-09' 250 ninja's are nice. But I'd get a older 600- zx-6,gsxr, yzf, or cbr. You'll get tired of the 250 or 500 in a year and you'll be looking for something bigger. Just buy a 600 and take it easy on it until you get really use to it.

I don't personally ride, but having looked into it a while back, I have to say this is good advice. Every time I talk to someone who is into motorcycles, not just sport bikes, but cruisers and touring bikes (especially cruisers though), I keep hearing get what you really want and learn to ride that. You'll get the absolute basics down, but you'll still be moving to a relatively unfamiliar bike in the future anyway when you think you know what you are doing. I know and know of several people who got 1300s thinking they didn't know enough to get something bigger, but before the year was up, they were trying to get out from under it.

OTOH, I know of a few people who got huge bikes, and they downsized and found riding more "fun."

I decided after I got into my fender bender that I don't pay enough attention to what's going on to be riding a motorcycle. lol

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

I've been riding for about 11 years, started with an 89 Suzuki Katana 600 that lasted a couple years then upgraded to a 2002 GSXR600 that made it about a year before i got my current 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa which is modded out to a 274rwhp nitrous injected beast.

Start small enough not to kill yourself, a good used 600 is great but you will get bored pretty quick and want to upgrade. The newer GSXR1000's do come with a three way selector switch that lowers power output for inclement weather but you can use it to learn with then go to full power when you are a little more experienced. I think they started this in 2006 so you could pick up a used one pretty cheap.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

• 5 months later...
Nope, fuck all for experience but I'm sure I'll catch on quickly.

I was actually looking at some 250's, looks like it'd be plenty of power

im saying this in all respect man but you need to lean how to ride a bike before you get a damn sports bike that goes 140-180mph. a 600cc it to much let allon a 1000cc. you can do what u want, but im just saying its not a good road to go down, i know allot of pep who have gotten killed bc they didnt know whow to ride. Personally i raced motocross for over 7 years and raced pro and i want a gsxr 600, there is a shit load u need to know in case something happens.

example, your going 100mph and ur rear tire blows out by a car, what u gone do.

you got to get on the brakes hard, can u do that withing fliping it over or locking it up.

just looking out for you man, i would get a bike learn how to ride then get a street bike

Edited by FiBTLforlife

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

• 4 weeks later...

dont get the 250's! you will be bored of it within a month. look at some older ZX6's on ebay. thats a good size to start on.

29yr3gg.jpg

Custom Car Audio

(815) 916 - 9194

www.midwestsplcustoms.com

2000 Tahoe | 22" GREED Celebrities

Alpine CDA-117

Dual 0/1 Runs

(3) 925 CA Group 31 In Back

(4) 18" FI Audio Q's (W/ Extra Spider)

(4) Hifonics BXi 2010D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

4 RF P1653 6 1/2's