97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

Well Im gona start this topic off with the fact that you can check out my old System and the all the events that lead me up to the point of ripping my system out in the following topics. or just skip it all and get to the new stuff. This project is still Work In Process (W.I.P.). I have a long way to go still but wanted to start to get all u up to date as to where I'm at. Now keep in mind I am working a new Job dealing with familey issues and working on my truck on the weekends only. So end is not a close as i would like it to be. so here we go.

OG 97Shocker

haters

distruction

new equip

And now the the start of the NEW 97Shocker.

I will start it off with some pic's of the bodywork and fresh paint. SomeOne side swiped my truck in the HD parking lot and left mt truck all scratched up here are pic's of it in the shop and after.

Posted Image

The passanger front door.

Posted Image

The passanger rear door.

Posted Image

The back door from when the haters tried to getme.

Posted Image

The passanger side after the body work and paint.

Posted Image

The back door after body work and paint.

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

You know I was looking through the pic's on this build log a relized that I totaly forgot to put pic's in here of the amps for the Mids and Highs So here is all of them together.

For the highs is a RFT4004

Posted Image

For the mids is a RFT8004

Posted Image

And of course the subs a T2000bd for now! ;)

Posted Image

The power for the subs for now. There will be a scecond one going in after the build is all comp. This build will include the space with mounting and wireing for the 2nd amp to be easly installed at a later date.

T20001

Posted Image

Here is all of them together and the Alternator you see at the top of the amps is a 270amp Irragi in addition to a 140amp alt to make some power for the power

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Moving the Wall as far forward as possable so all the renforcments needed to be moved includding the roof suport. Also in the roof piece I extended the rear roof A/C vents to the rear of the box where all the electronics and batterys are located.

the side piece (both sides were done)

Posted Image

The roof piece

Posted Image

Posted Image

Roof front

Posted Image

Roof Rear

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

I'M going with a 3 piece 3/4" MDF Front and Back Baffel.

Posted Image

what the F*** is this going to be? How about a custom port. Sure why not.

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

So here is the Port build up. Let me tell you I am regreting going like this with the port. Glassing this thing was a B****. I'm still sanding on this thing so I can get it painted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Hey the back door got fixed too!!

Nice, keep us updated!!

YES it Did. I worked with the body shop and had the materials worked into the insurance Quote. So I ended up paying like $80 outa pocket to get the back door"s body work done.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

lookin good dawg, glad to see you getting back in to things

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived