97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

• 1 month later...

So my computer crashed! Like unusable/unrecovreable so I just got the iPhone 4 so I'm going to give this A try and post the progress I have made on my kick pods over the last couple of weekends. Not much of an up date do to starting a new build for my a buddy of mine. I'm going to try my hand at a blow-through I will save that for another build log. Here are the pics.

So the passenger side was slot easer than the drivers side.

2010-11-28130932.jpg

2010-11-28121328.jpg

2010-12-19152843.jpg

And here is the drivers side!

I got the driverside in and relized that the Ebreak arm was in the way so I had to do some extra moding to it.

2010-12-19121250.jpg

2010-12-19151911.jpg

2010-12-19152825.jpg

I will be taking advantage of having Monday off to get these things done as well as working on my blow-through project. I will be sure to get lots of pics to start a build log.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

So I didn't get any time on Sunday to work on my system. Monday was it so here is the few pics I did get. I will also be starting the new build log for my blow-through project. Got the box going today on top of working on my pods. I finished the passenger side pod and was able to get the drivers pod ready to be wraped. Here's the pics.

The passenger side!

15576fb7.jpg

152946ba.jpg

b45a6b71.jpg

c47cc82c.jpg

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Yay for updates!! This build is sweet...the level of detail and creativity is just great. I'm looking to build a similar center console for my Caprice mainly because I want some damn cup holders! I'd like to use your design modified to fit my car so I might have some questions for your when I get started. Keep up the good work bro!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Thanks Benji for checking out the build! Have at it man if my design can help you more power. If I can answer any questions just let me know. Your best bet it is to pm me.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Thanks geode & tubes92 for checking out my build. I will have some more progress this weekend so another up-date will be soon and with any luck at all I will be working on the back to get all wires covered up. Thanks again to all of you that have checked out this sleeper of a build.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived