97Shocker's Re-Birth 4-RFT2- 15's in a Wall

Well I hope I can keep you all intrested in the build progress. The port has been so time consuming. But I have been sanding on it trough-out this week. so i shoud have some good update pic's next week.

hell yea take your time and get it right the 1st time. the wire wheels dont look bad on there either.i havent seen wires on a suv in a long time.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

• 2 weeks later...

All righty here is the update pic's of this last Saturday. I did get some progress but ran into some set backs as well. Ant how on with the pic's. Let me know what you guys think.

This first pic is the collection of crushed RockStar cans I have drinkin since I have started this project. that is half of the old box I had in my truck.

Posted Image

Here is the face of the box getting some glass.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the sides and roof get some glass too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

So my set back was while I was wraping the face baffle I was waiting for some glass to harden up that I laid on the roof piece and when I went back to see if the glass had hardened I noticed that there were quite a few air pockets. The glass seprated from the wood and so I had to grind a lot of what I did out. check it out.

Posted Image

In this pic I was wishin I had worn pants and a log sleave shirt. LOL this realy sucked.

Posted Image

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

And lastly I did make some progres on the port I got the first stage of hand sanding it. Only 2 mor stages to go. I started with 80 grit sand paper on the first stage. The second stage will be 120 grit and the third stage will be 320 grit. Then some glossy black paint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well guys let me know what you think. Good, bad and sugestions. I will hopefully get some work time This Sunday. If so I will get the pics up ASAP.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

:blink:

dammmnnnn!

I like this build so far.

what kind of fabric is that?

Thank you.

It is Black Velvet. I will be mixing Black and Gray trough-out the truck.

This stuff is costing me $30 a yard.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived