my sisters old 2515's got sent back to DD to be reconed and when they get they will be in my room, should be better than the fosgate thats in their right now. for a little while there will only be about 70 watts goin to them,but i'll be getting an elemental designs amp for them.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

kool...i have a P2 hooked up but teh box its in sucks..

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So whats new MR. 22? :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

well,the 25's are now in my car excpet for one,its being sent back since one of my "friends" decided to turn the gains up on my amp which fried one, and while he was doing that another "friend" pushed the dustcap in on the other one,so now i get to recone and order a carbon cap,they will both have a carbon cap once the fried one gets back,its sitting on the table next to me right now, will send it off sometime this week. the 9512 is in my now,it works fine. other than that,nothing new really,just pissed off at a couple friends.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

well,the 25's are now in my car excpet for one,its being sent back since one of my "friends" decided to turn the gains up on my amp which fried one, and while he was doing that another "friend" pushed the dustcap in on the other one,so now i get to recone and order a carbon cap,they will both have a carbon cap once the fried one gets back,its sitting on the table next to me right now, will send it off sometime this week. the 9512 is in my now,it works fine. other than that,nothing new really,just pissed off at a couple friends.

You should contact judge Judy. I'd watch that episode! Let me guess... your friends tried to tell you that YOU were wrong, right?

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

lol,no,they were just saying turn it up,turn it up,i kept saying no so i guess they felt compeled to "help me out",well, its not going to cost as much as i thought it would, to get the sub reconced and a new box built for them its going to cost me $130,so,not really that bad.

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

It should still come out of their pocket. What kind of friend pushes in the dustcap on their buddies expensive ass sub? I can understand about the gain thing because a lot of people don't have a clue about gain, & put it in their mind that it is a volume control. Niether of them should have touched your shit, & personally I would MAKE them pay for it all one way or another. If they refuse, an ass beating must be on their wish list (plus the loss of a friend.) :angry:

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived