Pioneer Avic-d1

So its stolen??

Your description is what I see everyday from people that bring in stolen gear.

If I catch you selling stolen gear on this site, you will be banned forevaaaa'

Thank you for now posting the serial number off the unit, and a copy of the reciept

You were reading my mind, I was thinking the same thing but, I hate being proved wrong.. this kinda tipped me off

- and it needs a new wiring harness (comes w/ original but all of the connections are ex-spliced and worn

as in ripped outta the dash

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Why would you splice instead of using a harness. you have to understand the majority of the people on here can smell a stolen unit from a mile away and this one basically has it written all over it.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

I emailed pioneer and they say its 175 flat rate for repairs and then they add on for anything else. just to clear that up, and no its not stolen, this HU has changed many hands among my friends since the day they got it, but they just sold it one to another as they upgraded HUs

So its stolen??

Your description is what I see everyday from people that bring in stolen gear.

If I catch you selling stolen gear on this site, you will be banned forevaaaa'

Thank you for now posting the serial number off the unit, and a copy of the reciept

I believe a Mod requested the above information.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

I emailed pioneer and they say its 175 flat rate for repairs and then they add on for anything else. just to clear that up, and no its not stolen, this HU has changed many hands among my friends since the day they got it, but they just sold it one to another as they upgraded HUs

lol upgraded... what would they upgrade to? You must have some rich ass friends, upgrading $900 head units

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

My friend was in a car wreck with the HU installed, he got a new one and he gave the old one to me.

they just didnt like the look of a double din navi unit so they changed to fold outs

To be a sucessful liar you have to remember the lies you have told, and you cant even do that and you have them typed out in front of you...

So which one is it? Your friend got in an accident, or your friend didnt like the double din sized headunit?

And just one more thing...

why would you splice, because my friends and i are not big time audio installers

If you guys are not big time audio installers, why would you have even gotten a high end headunit. I mean if you cant install the stuff most likely you have no idea on the items quality and would end up using a pyrmid or boss headunit, not some expensive pioneer screen.

Do you smell that? I smell BS!!

Archived