Need Alot Of Wiring Help!

ok well i need to calculate the cost and exactly what wire/fuses i need heres a brief summary of my setup. im going to use the stock headunit, run a line output converter to the subwoofer amp with is going to be around 2200 watts running 2 12 fi ssds dual 1 ohm. theyll be running at one ohm. i have to attach a kinetik khc600 or khc800 (havent chosen yet) to my stock battery. EVERYTHING is in the trunk. the stock amp which ill be using the loc with is in the trunk and the stock car battery is in the trunk too so i dont think ill need too much length in wire. but i need a whole wiring deal here so can someone guide me

measure out how far the kinetic will be from the stock battery, how far will the amp be from the line output converter, and how far will the amp be from the kinetic? are you going to be running any other amps? What brand amp are you using? Is your car a dodge magnum or 300c kind of sounds like the setup they do? Answer these questions and I will help you answer your question, I have a pretty good idea how much you need, but I just wanna be sure.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

dude the hc800 is insane and well worth the money. i installed one in friends car and his voltage barely drops. (he is running around 3200rms) thats the one im gettin for my car when all my equipment arrives. maybe u already have a dry cell batt undeer you hood already, but if you dont then i advise you get one (a HC2000 maybe?) but the kinetik will run alot better when its hooked up to another dry cell

ive been talking to a few people and ill need a hc1400 according to them and i need to find a smaller amp cause ssds with no options will blow if given more than theyre rated at. the battery will be like 2 ft from the stock. ok well to all those questions its about 2 ft. and i think ill be running 1 hifonics 1606d

the car is a 05 745Li

your best bet is just to either buy knukoncepts wire, since you don't need that much wire or buy it from a local source, and on the rca's just get like the 3-5 foot length to be safe they make them as small as 1.6ft I have seen. Just lay everything out where you think it is going to be and measure how long you need and add a lil extra length for slack and you will have all your lengths you need right there.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

you'll need at least as big a fuse as all the amps fuses combine, so lets say that they have 3 40 amp fuses on the amp, get some 1/0 wire (I say 1/0 because 1600 is a lil over what good 4 gauge will carry and in case you wanna upgrade later) with a fuse holder and put a 120 amp fuse in it. I reccoment anl style fuses, but going that small you could also go with the mini-anl fuse aka midi, or afc fuse if you can find a holder for it (knukonceptz has them)

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg