Second Skin Audio

Fi Must Be Busy

(i think imposting in the correct thread, if im not just move it)

i ordered my BTL about a week ago and on Fi's website it says they have received my payment, and i got a confomation email from them. but on their site it also says

Status: order recived (Payment is being carried out by Paypal)

Does this mean my order is still in the process of being sent to Fi, or does it mean that Paypal is the company that is transfering ("carried out)" the money?

i could be looking into this too much but im jus extremely anxious

anyone who has ordered from them in the past, how long did it take you to recieve yours?

if you don't find that comforting enough you can always email one the guys at fi and they will gladly answer you, might take a day or 2 because all of them are busy but they will get back to you. Shawn, Scott, and Nick are all good people and they will take care of you, but there product is in major demand and they are usually always busy. It also depends on what you order, sometimes they have extra stock that they can ship out quick.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

*** is a busy forum and sometimes they just overlook posts especially a busy subforum like the fi one , they also lost a lot of members when they went to the new forum format and lost all their info. Use the [email protected] email address, I think it is that.... they usually respond to that fairly quickly. Some of them are also away from computers for a couple of days at a time and scott was away for a lil while and just got back last week. I know all this because I was talkin to Nick last week. You are defenitely right, It is defenitely worth the wait.

-Steven-

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

(i think imposting in the correct thread, if im not just move it)

i ordered my BTL about a week ago and on Fi's website it says they have received my payment, and i got a confomation email from them. but on their site it also says

Status: order recived (Payment is being carried out by Paypal)

Does this mean my order is still in the process of being sent to Fi, or does it mean that Paypal is the company that is transfering ("carried out)" the money?

i could be looking into this too much but im jus extremely anxious

anyone who has ordered from them in the past, how long did it take you to recieve yours?

My order said "Status: order recived (Payment is being carried out by Paypal)" even after my subs showed up - took 8 days total.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!