Second Skin Audio

Damaged Mtx 9500

should i buy a mtx thunderstorm 9500 12" woofer for $125 but there is a slit in the rubber that surrounds the dust cap??

here are some pics can you help me decide and what will it sound like if i buy it with the tear?

thanks

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/tabs808/IMG00388.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u299/tabs808/IMG00389.jpg

I would buy it for the motor alone, and have it reconed to a 18"

:-)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I would buy it for the motor alone, and have it reconed to a 18"

:-)

X2 the motors are sexy!

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

I can, I do that stuff all the time. But I need to buy more 4" coils, I have 3 left, and they are all spoken for

And 4" coils ARE NOT cheap

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I can, I do that stuff all the time. But I need to buy more 4" coils, I have 3 left, and they are all spoken for

And 4" coils ARE NOT cheap

so there is no replacement cone like how the orion hcca woofers have. and im down in hawaii its hard to find people that do things like that

you can recone it using another basket and softparts

4" coil on them alot of peopel like that. i have 2 of them they suck balls imo buy for 125 i guess its ok

do you know of any sites that sell the recone kits for the sub

Archived