I know this isnt the place it necessarily belongs, but it is off the topic of car audio, and this is the OT section. So, is anyone besides myself hitting up the US Open tomorrow through sunday in kentucky? Im drivin down from Il and figured id see if any SMD guys will be there

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

will do, ill try and get some pics. Supposed to be a nice course, the club is on 2500 acres. I guess one of the courses for the main is all shots over water. I cant wait to get there and check it out tomorrow. Hope i shoot well this week, but even if i dont, ive never gotten to go to a shoot this big, so itll be pretty cool

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

will do, ill try and get some pics. Supposed to be a nice course, the club is on 2500 acres. I guess one of the courses for the main is all shots over water. I cant wait to get there and check it out tomorrow. Hope i shoot well this week, but even if i dont, ive never gotten to go to a shoot this big, so itll be pretty cool

Cool cool cool I was gonna go but Ive got a big hardscape job to do this weekend what gun you shooting

Ill take some pics of it for ya, its a HK Fabarm SC competition Extra O/U. Carbon Fiber finish on the barrels and receiver, and the grain in the wood is pretty nice too. Snapped some pics of the club while i was there, ill upload them and get them up here.

Ill take some pics of it for ya, its a HK Fabarm SC competition Extra O/U. Carbon Fiber finish on the barrels and receiver, and the grain in the wood is pretty nice too. Snapped some pics of the club while i was there, ill upload them and get them up here.

Nice man ive got quite the collection of competition guns myself Browning, Beretta's, Perazzi a few others but those are by far my most highend of the shotguns for clays. I actually havent been into it for very long just a few years. Its fun to go when ive got the time.

There are a few kriegoff and perazzi vendors there, beautiful guns. And a few custom stock makers who had some real nice blanks, one guy had quite a few over 4k and a few around 5k. I got a few guys who i shoot with who are loaded, 2 that are sponsored by krieghoff, and a few who are collectors. Ive gotten to shoot the gun of the year from 1988. Nice gun, Krieghoff, guy who belongs to my home club owns it now. Krieghoff family offered him over 250k for it and he turned it down, lol. Must be nice to own your own company.

There are a few kriegoff and perazzi vendors there, beautiful guns. And a few custom stock makers who had some real nice blanks, one guy had quite a few over 4k and a few around 5k. I got a few guys who i shoot with who are loaded, 2 that are sponsored by krieghoff, and a few who are collectors. Ive gotten to shoot the gun of the year from 1988. Nice gun, Krieghoff, guy who belongs to my home club owns it now. Krieghoff family offered him over 250k for it and he turned it down, lol. Must be nice to own your own company.

250k is a alot but for that gun I also would have turned it down my dad owns a few super high ends also