Sundown Audio

Which Route Should I Go

CaptainzPlanetz

Ok so hears the deal I am getting ready to order a pair of 12" DC LVL4XL's, at the time I currently have a Kicker ZX.1500, so do yall think I should just stick with the amp and buy another(I can get one for about 250 brand new from my local shop) and run an amp to each sub, or do you think I should sell my current amp and get a SAZ3000, give me yalls opinions, and yes I realise that the DC subs will take more than 1800rms a piece, but this is the price I have to work with. Responses Appreciated.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

depends...do you have the electrical to run the 3000d? also being that you already have one kicker amp i would say get another...wayyyyyy cheaper than brand new sundown

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

depends...do you have the electrical to run the 3000d? also being that you already have one kicker amp i would say get another...wayyyyyy cheaper than brand new sundown

Well for either set up I will have the electrical up to par, I should be ordering a 250 amp Mechman Alt next week, and have one or two XS Power Batterys,also I already have the big3 and 1/0 through out.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

• 2 months later...
Which amp did you decide to get? I am considering going with a pair of 12" level 4xl's and was searching for amp suggestions myself.

Well I traded up my zx.1500 to a zx.2500, and am in the process of getting another zx.2500 and will run one to each LVL4xl. Still have to get the subs as well, since my car needed both of the wheel bearings replaced which cost me like 450 a side.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Archived