I Have To Use A Ip Hiding Program To Access The Forum

thats the problem. The router at the hotel is one which I can not alter. It is owned by the hotel. I dont know what DNS server address I am using at home. I will look when I get back home.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Okay , so I went to open dns .com and tried doing the DNS server change in my control panel. still no dice. I am in jacksonville now. and I am again using hide my ip .... any other ideas?

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

Nobody?

My Kulicki Box Build

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found a solution, and the problems seems to yet again, fall on linksys and their shitty products. they even have a help forum on their site and there is all sorts of people having their routers blocking all sorts of one website or another. Linksys offers no solution. The hotel in jacksonville also uses a linksys router network which is why the problem is there for me too.

I have tried al sorts of free proxy programs , i.p. hiding programs, and invisible surfing programs... most of which just slowed my lap top to a crawl....

however , I stumbled upon this site http://www.torproject.org/ and it seems to work okay. It takes it a bit to load up a page , and it occasionally logs me out of the forum, but it doesnt kick me out of the site... so for now , it seems to work okay.

My Kulicki Box Build

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone find a cure for this yet? This started happening to me too about a week ago.I use FF,havent d/l'ed or changed anything,yet none of my browsers will open this site now.I'm know i'm fairly new here,and have virtually no posts(i'm working on that..lol) but yeah..did i get banned or somethin? This is the only site now that will not open.

This one requires effort, but you can install a much better operating system on your router that replaces the really crappy linksys os. its called DD-WRT www.ddwrt.com I have personally done this on a Linksys WRT54G Version 8.0.0 and it wasnt too bad. JUST MAKE SURE YOU BACK EVERYTHING UP FROM YOUR ROUTER IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. There are many guides to help you step by step. DD-WRT's Installation Guide That is the free option.

The other option is to buy a new router, My suggestion is to go with Belkin. I love my Belkin G Mimo, but I cant find it right now on Newegg... but looks like Tiger Direct has it, Belkin Router It has not given me any problems and has an internet connection indicator on the front of the unit. My reccomendations are to stay away from anything D-Link and the low end Linksys.

I have had experience with those three and an Apple AirPort and Belkin is my favorite so far for ease of use strait out of the box. With the modded Linksys all my problems have pretty much disappeared but I still prefer my Belkin.

Edited by CodyB

CABCopyright.png

88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com

i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!