I Have To Use A Ip Hiding Program To Access The Forum

I had another thread before about my forum access problems. Before it was my router, and only at home. Here is the deal. I have two macs at home, and a linksys router, and a compaq ( running XP ) laptop that I use in two different cities that I travel to. Before, it was simply the router giving me a fit, and it wouldn't let me access it....but only at home.

Now, In Jacksonville Fla, and at my home, I can not log into or even pull up the forum. The SMDmedia.net site works fine, but the forum always loads for a minute or two and then gives me a " network timed out message. I downloaded a program called hidemyip for the windows laptop , and it worked in jacksonville after that..... Now , I am at home, and I downloaded a program called netshade for the mac, and I am running it now to log onto the forum and start this thread.

Does anybody have any idea why this is happening....? It works fine at the hotel I stay at in waycross , ga.... and I have had several friends try to pull the forum up from their home with absolutely no porblem at all...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

sorry I got ur pm and then went to sleep

I believe its your laptop I had a similar issue and it ended up being my settings

I will look in the ip section of the admin section but I know I dont have u blocked or banned we rarely go through Ip bans

did all of that to no avail. I havent been back to work yet, so I wont know if it still happens in jacksonville at the hotel. I am still have to use hide-my-ip.

Damn, this is so very frustrating.

I did try to experiment today, and by taking the router out the loop here at home, the mac will pull it up.... I wonder if it the same with the router network at the Holiday Inn in jacksonville.

I dont even know what to do now. I am at home, with the router hooked up, but as I said, using hide-my-ip. This happened before and a router reboot and reset to defaults did the trick.... No dice with that this time, and I am on the laptop at home because the "netshade" program for the mac doesn't work so well...

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

welcome to NoFearx18 and my problem

its definately our computers... but ive done everything i can to reset... and nothing works

i use safeproxy.org... and then bookmarked once the forum home page was up

ive lost about 20 features but its the only proxy server without popups

reformating will likely fix the problem

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

I am in waycross Ga, now, and the damn forum pops up just fine. Like it should normally. Something is going on between my computer and the router at my home, and the router at the hotel in jacksonville fla. It has to be something of that nature, simply because it works fine here. So it is not the actual laptop itself, as I use it in all three places. Add to that, the two iMacs I have at home are blocking it as well, one hard wired to the router, the other using wifi....

This is so completely fuckin bizarre.....

But I went ahead and bookmarked safe proxy and I will try that route next time I am either home or in jacksonville tonight or tomorrow.

My Kulicki Box Build

00-0A-E4-DF-A6-B0 this is my NIC adress.

192.168.1.1 this is my DNS servers.

But as I said, right now at this hotel in wayx, its fine . you prolly want this stuff from a location where it doesnt work.

Edited by trainman0978

My Kulicki Box Build