Building A Badass Pc, Ideas Please

Yes nvidia loves to rebadge the same shit. Can't wait till the true next gen series. The GTX 295 is the fastest card. The GTX 275 is more than enough imo...

If I was on a budget I think I would go with a 4890 and OC that to 1ghz...an it tends to be faster than the GTX 285 in some games. (1 or 2gb GDDR5 FTW)...

Damn new1s1 4 GTX 295's shit son...did you take a loan for those lol!!!!

Oh and a 3870 x2 will work fine also...holla at me if you want one...give you a hella deal

777319156.png

Yes nvidia loves to rebadge the same shit. Can't wait till the true next gen series. The GTX 295 is the fastest card. The GTX 275 is more than enough imo...

If I was on a budget I think I would go with a 4890 and OC that to 1ghz...an it tends to be faster than the GTX 285 in some games. (1 or 2gb GDDR5 FTW)...

Damn new1s1 4 GTX 295's shit son...did you take a loan for those lol!!!!

Oh and a 3870 x2 will work fine also...holla at me if you want one...give you a hella deal

2 I got for a review, and 2 I got for myself, 1 of which I had to pay for http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif . The 4890 I couldn't agree more, that is a fantastic card and if your lucky enough to have a good ocing core, 1GHz would be great. Not all will achieve that though, but you can get this card for $199 now, and that is just an insane killer deal. The 3870x2 is NO WHERE NEAR the performance of all the card were discussing in this thread. 2 3870 in x-fire, or a single 3870x2 is LESS FASTER then a single GTX260, so tell me where the value is there? A GTX260 can be had for 149 now! Ati does have killer cards for the cheap this time around though!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Yeah dude. I know. That why i said 'HELLA DEAL.' lol... Plus I think he was considering the GTX 260... I could give you a decent deal and when some better shit comes out you can easily upgrade (thank god for x58 chipset)

I actually am running a 4890 @ 1ghz, but it requires more than stock cooling imo. I am running a zalman VF1000 in a lian li case, that luckily has a little 120mm fan next to it blowing air.

777319156.png

Yeah dude. I know. That why i said 'HELLA DEAL.' lol... Plus I think he was considering the GTX 260... I could give you a decent deal and when some better shit comes out you can easily upgrade (thank god for x58 chipset)

I actually am running a 4890 @ 1ghz, but it requires more than stock cooling imo. I am running a zalman VF1000 in a lian li case, that luckily has a little 120mm fan next to it blowing air.

Are you referring that post to me? Dont take this the wrong way, but I dont need anybody to give me a "DEAL" on PC stuff, I have my connections :) . There are some 4890GPU's that will do 1GHz plus, on stock Vgpu, and just marginal, and silent air cooling. Throw that GPU on water, so your load temps wont exceed 45c 100% loaded, and make sure the VRM's are cooled VERY WELL, you can take that to 1GHz and beyond with no issues.

Hahhah dude I was talking to 'pimped,' I could give him one cheap if he's trying to save some money... I have all the original packaging, I can even throw in a EK 3870 x2 wb... I only used it for like 3 hours max and now it's been collecting dust for months.

Yeah I get deals occasionally, but I wish I had more connection to get ES's...

I wanted to throw it on water, but I tend to switch cards often. So I just hate it when I have to redo the whole thing and fill it back up...

777319156.png

if you need any sound cards just let me know i got 2 that im trying to get rid of i got a sound blaster 5.1 surround sound with drive bay and remote and a audigy 2 7.1 surround sound with built in firewall i will trade for car audio stuff just let me know

For beats Click Here

Head Unit- power acoustik 8" touchscreen

doors-RE 57 fr

sub - sundown audio e8

amp-PG v752

Hahhah dude I was talking to 'pimped,' I could give him one cheap if he's trying to save some money...

Yeah I get deals occasionally, but I wish I had more connection to get ES's...

well, ES's are ok and all, but you can't sell them on the "OPEN" market, and are really a pain in the ass TBH. I just prefer to send them back to the "origin where it came from" So I don't have to worry about legality shit later on. I like it when my "place" sends me a retail CPU that I can have/use/OC/phase cool/DICE cooling/etc..... Then I can either sell it when im done, or send it back as-well. You would be surprised how many ES/Retail CPU's/Motherboards/GPU's/ETC.... Get shipped out to people to play with 1-2 months before there even released, BUT, NDA agreement says you cant say ANYTHING UNTIL A CERTAIN DATE! OR you can/will get shafted/fined/etc....... Whos to say I dont already have a GT300 NV GPU here that im testing........... :rofl: .......J/K!

Lulz dude...yeah well people who are die hard or are well known really get the hookups... In your case I think because of the water keg...

I would love to become involved in the computer industry one day...

777319156.png

Lulz dude...yeah well people who are die hard or are well known really get the hookups... In your case I think because of the water keg...

I would love to become involved in the computer industry one day...

well, not just the waterkeg, but once you start REALLY knowing people over @ XS, you can make some nice connections. The OCing side of the PC industry is SO MUCH FUN, IT IS CRAZY! I dont make a single penny for anything, actually I loose money, cause shipping items back (If needed :air_kiss: ) Comes out of my pocket, but this is all in the name of fun. I used to be HUGE into it, but getting older now, and becoming an EMT, the time just isn't there anymore.

Archived