I Need Someone Trusted And With Ebay.

So this is the case. I live in Bulgaria. You live in the States. A lot of distance and all the good stuff is there with you. Shipping costs a lot and there are taxes I have to pay if I import something in the country. But there is a guy who ships and does everything for you ... but takes 40% the price of the Ebay Item for doing so.

For instance if an amp is 100$ and free shipping in the US i have to pay 200$ for the amp, 80$ for his work and 5$ a kilogram for shipping it to Bulgaria. Nothing else. So what I want to do is:

I send someone of you guys money by paypal and you buy the Item on ebay. Receive it at home. Or I can buy it from here and just post your address for the place it needs to be shipped. We will work this out later.

Then you post it back on ebay with a lower price, like 50 bucks, so i don't have to pay almost half of the price itself. I know it is bad and evil or whatever, but anyone of you will do something for some real bass, right? Help me out please. I beg you :( . PM me or post here. I need a common face who I can trust and don't worry about my money.

ONE BIG THANKS. :)

bg_flag.gif

Honestly... This read pretty much exactly like one of the scams I get in Email. Not saying that's what you're doing, I just read it that way (after reading my e-mails for the day)

I would help, but, I can't at this time.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

what happens if sumone else gets to it first

This is what I was thinking, what if someone buys it for the lesser amount? Either you or the person helping would be out some money.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums