Question for the gurus out there how long will it take me to fuck up my transmission if i bag my charger and but 24s on it ? will bagging it help ? or should i just get 22s ? thanks

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Neither should mess with your tranny as long as you're not dogging it. You can also buy different chips, like the superchip gives you an option on wheel size and your gearing ratio. I put a superchip on my F-150 when I went with the 26's and it made a hella difference in the way the tranny was shifting.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Thanks for all the help so 24s here i come =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I don't know about it killin the tranny... but 24's and bagged will look sick

Posted Image

x2 that is clean

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Neither should mess with your tranny as long as you're not dogging it. You can also buy different chips, like the superchip gives you an option on wheel size and your gearing ratio. I put a superchip on my F-150 when I went with the 26's and it made a hella difference in the way the tranny was shifting.

what chip?(maker) where'd you get it and how much? i put 22s on my 2dr blazer an ive noticed it shifting weird

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

what chip?(maker) where'd you get it and how much? i put 22s on my 2dr blazer an ive noticed it shifting weird

Its a flashpaq called Superchips, you can find this specific brand at www.superchips.com. Let me know what year and make your car is and I can get you a price, im actually a superchip dealer and bigdog superchip dealer. I sell a lot of truck and car accessories here at my shop.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

my buddies magnum has NO problems with being bagged on 4s. his speedo is now actually correct.

Posted Image

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived