Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen

im going to see it later on tonight...... hope its as good as u guys said

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

fucking sick ass movie!

however be warned... go pee b4 it lol its long but every second is great

the twins were by far my favorite characters lol Mudflap can do some damage

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I've been hearing nothing but great reviews about this movie although I did read on Yahoo that the twin autobots were dissin the black community with their jive talk. Anyways, I just asked my nephew if he wanted to go tomorrow and he tells me he never saw part 1. WTF! I've watched it so many times and he's been there. LOL. But yeah, IMAX or REGULAR?

I've been hearing nothing but great reviews about this movie although I did read on Yahoo that the twin autobots were dissin the black community with their jive talk. Anyways, I just asked my nephew if he wanted to go tomorrow and he tells me he never saw part 1. WTF! I've watched it so many times and he's been there. LOL. But yeah, IMAX or REGULAR?

haha same with mine, he watches it a lot and tells me before we get there "ive never seen the first one"

This movie was better than the first one! I just got back from taking my oldest boy...he was so stoked! They had a new Camaro out front...not " Bumblebee ", but it was the next best thing! ( for my son anyways! ) Pic vvv

DSC00152.jpg

I know the salesman who took the car to the theater, while I was talking to him, my son says " Can you make my dad a deal on that one?? " KIDS....They crack me up! LOL

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

This movie was the shit. Way better than the first one. More action, more fighting, and Megan fox is bendind over a bike.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

This movie was the shit. Way better than the first one. More action, more fighting, and Megan fox is bendind over a bike.

All up on it, bent over a bike, from behind!!! She's hot, don't get me wrong.....but that other chick....DAMN!!! She's hot too!!! That scene, and the scene with the chick, when she has Sam on the bed, those two scenes...I covered little mans eyes! LOL

Edited by JPM75

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420