North Korea Threatens To Wipe The U.s. Off The Map

Be prepared guys...between Iran and NK we could be in nuclear war literally anytime... Hope our military handles itself better than the government giving it orders right now...

Keep in mind, we are logical, but their propaganda machines pump out lies of our pure imperialistic intentions. They are irrational...think of someone on an emotional rampage, they think with anger, not logic. They are more willing to attack us than we are to attack them.

True dat^^^^ It's almost like those crazy asses over in the middle east throwing rocks at fuckin tanks lol... The worst person to fight is the crazy one.... not the big one.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

...hm ... when u nuke a country ...u mainly hit the civilians (u know...children,women,...)

i think all this NUKE talk is stupid ... that NK dwarf of a leader should be assassined !!!

You think they give a hoot about civilian casualties????? Think again... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif

i was talkin about us ....you know >> civilized people :clapping:

lol as far as i'm concerned if there willing to take that risk than let em' have it........

but I have NEVER been accused of being "civilized". :aggressive:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif :wacko:

Well Our FAG BAG PRESIDENT, Doesnt want to handle this harshly...

So he will write a Strong worded Letter to them.... We Should Just Wipe them off the map, And it will show other countries that we will NOT take people's Bull shit...

Where is BUSH When we need him... That Good Ol' Country boy would have told them to take a Hike :)

I wish MICHAEL SAVAGE would Become President...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

these motherfu$%ers are starting to get on my nerves.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_..._koreas_nuclear

jesus chsirt makes me wanna mocve to ausarlira even mroe.... fucking korean fucking bastard FUCK EM

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Well Our FAG BAG PRESIDENT, Doesnt want to handle this harshly...

So he will write a Strong worded Letter to them.... We Should Just Wipe them off the map, And it will show other countries that we will NOT take people's Bull shit...

Where is BUSH When we need him... That Good Ol' Country boy would have told them to take a Hike :)

I wish MICHAEL SAVAGE would Become President...

yea because we sure showed all the other countries what was up when we invaded the middle east. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

that 'good ol country boy' is a douche.

as for the NK situation. it pisses me off, but theres nothing i can do about it.

we should all just stop tripping about a nuclear war and live life.

know what i mean?

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Hope this thing is a BS, that noting serious happen, because of a world war that can get started isn't good for the world.

Hope US know how to deal with this situation, it's a very delicate one with a sick Korean leader they have.

and maybe Iran and Venezuela as they allie.

For N Korea to say they will wipe a nation of the map, 1. they are very sick to say some BS or 2. they have something we don't know about.

Hopes it's the Nr. 1, because i love the US and don't want bad things happen for you guys and for the world.

and remember Einstein.

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.

Shaking The Neighborhood.

and remember Einstein.

"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." Albert Einstein.

For sure and all out nuclear war will definately put civilization back in the stone age.

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D