Second Skin Audio

How Is This Sub?

do it its 40$! get like 50 of these then give me a demo!

Or get a 8" Funky Pup, buy a van build a 50cubic foot wall, and have the loudest van in the world, only thing is you have to spring for 10 T15K's to power it, or find a flux capacitor to power it.

On a serious note, never heard of that company, I say go for it, maybe it is a good sub, pretty cheap as well, Also I noticed that is the only sub they make, I have never seen a company only make one size of a sub....nontheless an 8" sub.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Or get a 8" Funky Pup, buy a van build a 50cubic foot wall, and have the loudest van in the world, only thing is you have to spring for 10 T15K's to power it, or find a flux capacitor to power it.

On a serious note, never heard of that company, I say go for it, maybe it is a good sub, pretty cheap as well, Also I noticed that is the only sub they make, I have never seen a company only make one size of a sub....nontheless an 8" sub.

lol. funky pups FTMFW!!! i'm gonna do it! now, 10 T15K's that's........$250,000??? i can do that right now! :D :D :D

lol. but yes, i'm thinking about trying it out. it's worth a shot. but yea, it's weird. idk why an 8"

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

that isn't the same one, but it's sweet to see what a good 8" can do. i thought i would've had to go with like $70 tang band or something. but $40 for a pretty good one isn't all that bad.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300