good luck with the cheap HID kit..

You will be buying another set with a couple months cuz the on's you got now are cheapies

Hopefully the cops dont bug you either for them, anything above 10k is illegal in all states..

When these puke you should really buy from future vision hid!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=142

And all smd members get a 10% discount.

Well worth the money, they are the best kit i had so far, and havent failed me once yet!

hid is illegal if it is not OEM to the car

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

This is what I was basically trying to say in my previous post lol :D I seen those plug n play kits on ebay for like $100

I found this on ebay for roughly $77. Does yours look anything like this?

XHIDK2-9006-6K.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-9006-HB...sQ5fAccessories

The thing is with my Impala, it has day running lights. Not sure if the HID's turn on during the day because if they do, they'll burn out faster.

normal halogen last 400 to 600 hours i believe. and hid last around 24thousand hours. idworry about the transformers giving out first

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

hid is illegal if it is not OEM to the car

unless they are DOT approved...

If you wanna get tideious (sp) any mod you do to the vehicle that isnt factory is illegal. (ie mud flaps lol)

but with a 12 k kit, which is pratically purple, your gonna draw lots of attention to yourself.

id worry about the transformers giving out first

Thats the biggest problem with these cheap flea bay kits. The ballasts crap out. Either because they are made with cheap parts and cheap quality, or they are not weather tight.

After your kit blows, and you buy another, you could of spent that money and got a decent kit from the get go

Thats the biggest problem with these cheap flea bay kits. The ballasts crap out. Either because they are made with cheap parts and cheap quality, or they are not weather tight.

After your kit blows, and you buy another, you could of spent that money and got a decent kit from the get go

x2

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

unless they are DOT approved...

If you wanna get tideious (sp) any mod you do to the vehicle that isnt factory is illegal. (ie mud flaps lol)

but with a 12 k kit, which is pratically purple, your gonna draw lots of attention to yourself.

lights might be appoved by DOT but most people put them in a housing that is also DOT approved but for halogen.

anyways halogen projectors with hids are better than halogen reflectors with hids

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

good luck with the cheap HID kit..

You will be buying another set with a couple months cuz the on's you got now are cheapies

Hopefully the cops dont bug you either for them, anything above 10k is illegal in all states..

When these puke you should really buy from future vision hid!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...p?showforum=142

And all smd members get a 10% discount.

Well worth the money, they are the best kit i had so far, and havent failed me once yet!

Futurevision is incredibly overpriced, even with the 10% bullshit, I'm not really about all that... I tend to believe you get what you pay for but I have installed several plug n play HID kits and when it comes down to it, all the ballasts are made over seas and the 65 dollar ones hold up just as well as the 160. Bulbs are a bit of a different story but either which way HID headlights are very affordable these days.

Edit- And stephen what are some cars out there with Halogen projectors, I almost want to say the 04-07 denali's have them?

Edited by Thewes
teamsundown-1.jpg

Futurevision is incredibly overpriced, even with the 10% bullshit, I'm not really about all that... I tend to believe you get what you pay for but I have installed several plug n play HID kits and when it comes down to it, all the ballasts are made over seas and the 65 dollar ones hold up just as well as the 160. Bulbs are a bit of a different story but either which way HID headlights are very affordable these days.

Edit- And stephen what are some cars out there with Halogen projectors, I almost want to say the 04-07 denali's have them?

i dont know what year they started in the denalis but they ended in 06

some oher cars that have them are

mazda3

toyota 4 runners

some lexus is 250

kia optima

few hyudais sonota and tiburon

ford edge and fusion foglights

impala fog lights (new tyle)

nissan maxima fog lights

mazda 6

vw beetle

tons of them, thats just off my head

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER