well, i would have to run my stock gauges wouldnt i? mine are digital read out, but i know a guy who could help me with my motor, he had an old style monte with a 460 in it, it would stand up at red lights

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have a 4.6 i wouldnt forget the 351 all together. the fuel system is different as is the transmission. BUT...you can get a 4.6 out of a 99-2004 mustang and pretty much drop it right in. You MUST get one from an automatic mustang and will have to have a chip burned for your vehicle...or get it dyno tuned to make sure all your sensors are working properly.

If you dont want to do that find a 4.6 out of a 99 and up stang in a junk yard and grab the upper and lower intake manifold and throttle body,the heads with cams and the exhuast manifolds. Adding the 99 and up mustang heads to your engine bumps your compression up about 1 point to around 10.3 to 1. Now when you do this its a safe bet to have the heads check and cleaned up by a machine shop to make sure they are still flat and done have any problem. with these parts and proper tuning you can make around 280hp at the crank.

Edited by ThwopKing

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

paxton supercharger all the way for your 4.6 at 6 pounds of boost it will be fast enough to get you in real trouble real fast.

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

well, it has some get up to it, but im basically wanting to do this because everyone says itsa turd and always will be, it'll never amount to anything performance wise, if i can get this thing to run say 115-125, i'll be happy, anymore extra is just a bonus

Team Digital Devastation

jake3jpeg.jpg

My on-going 9518 build